matt741

Feb 23, 2021
Played prior version in Win and recently replaced my PC with a Mac. Anyone know where I should copy my old saves so that I can pick up where I left off?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Played prior version in Win and recently replaced my PC with a Mac. Anyone know where I should copy my old saves so that I can pick up where I left off?
It should be: ~/Library/Application Support/Godot/app_userdata/DrV

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Anyone has android saves?
I'm releasing a non-beta of the current version soon. It will include a version load that will allow you to load from the start of any selected version. This is due to issues accessing android saves on non rooted devices (and some users losing saves due to deleting the app).

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm releasing a non-beta of the current version soon. It will include a version load that will allow you to load from the start of any selected version. This is due to issues accessing android saves on non rooted devices (and some users losing saves due to deleting the app).
I tried using your patreon with the console but when you load the version it crashes

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
This is Rare an Update to this game... Did think it never come one. Maybe a littel more infos about plan? Dev?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I was able to get the first video game scene with Quinn, where you create your character and have option to make it Futa or not, but then you just got killed by Quinn, and the plot talked about having to train up to level 25... The MC said he would 'do that tomorrow", but i have never again been able to find the video game controller icon to go back and play the video game again...

Did i miss a trigger or something?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I was able to get the first video game scene with Quinn, where you create your character and have option to make it Futa or not, but then you just got killed by Quinn, and the plot talked about having to train up to level 25... The MC said he would 'do that tomorrow", but i have never again been able to find the video game controller icon to go back and play the video game again...

Did i miss a trigger or something?
This takes some time. The second Highgrim-scene was just added in the latest update.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
I am having an issue, I get the warning screen. Then once I select continue it crashes to desktop, I have tried it in fullscreen and windowed mode. I am running windows 10 with a mid-range gaming PC. I am not getting a crash report or anything like that. I used the mega link if that changes anything.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is Soren banging Cara avoidable ? damn even if I choose fuckoff i don't want him to join, he still banged Cara and I don't like that Cara let him bang her that easily while mc has a lot of effort before getting between her legs . I don't mind him joining if its not Cara being his partner . If this will not be avoidable, I'm through with this game for good

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is Soren banging Cara avoidable ? damn even if I choose fuckoff i don't want him to join, he still banged Cara and I don't like that Cara let him bang her that easily while mc has a lot of effort before getting between her legs . I don't mind him joining if its not Cara being his partner . If this will not be avoidable, I'm through with this game for good
It is avoidable if choose under cheats or fetishes, no sharing. My harem is only mine. If you set sharing on it likely is unavoidable. With setting on no sharing, MC keeps Soren or anyone else from entering that scene with the girls.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It is avoidable if choose under cheats or fetishes, no sharing. My harem is only mine. If you set sharing on it likely is unavoidable. With setting on no sharing, MC keeps Soren or anyone else from entering that scene with the girls.
Ah yes I did that , I don't mind sharing at all because I thought only side girls (that I don't care about) will be banged by Soren or any other guys but never thought that one of the main girls like Cara will, I just don't like to see my favorites like Cara Helana with other but other girls are okay

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah yes I did that , I don't mind sharing at all because I thought only side girls (that I don't care about) will be banged by Soren or any other guys but never thought that one of the main girls like Cara will, I just don't like to see my favorites like Cara Helana with other but other girls are okay
Well remember everyone has there own likes also when comes to side girls, dev can not predict that for everyone. For someone else Perrin or even that bartender girl might be a main even if they had little actual content yet. :p

So for dev it makes more sense to do it for all, also makes the amount of extra scene you have to do more manageable. Now dev knows if there is a sharing option there, he also either has to make the scene without or how much content would be missing and make sure players not on sharing path also miss the buildup to that sharing scene so it does not feel they suddenly miss content after a buildup. That last is one of the main mistakes many devs make even if scenes are avoidable or they have content only behind paywall in their game and this dev circumvents that in the way he did it. :) (The comment about paywall was just an example for when you as dev want content not viewable for all players, as far as I know this game has no content hidden behind a wall)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well remember everyone has there own likes also when comes to side girls, dev can not predict that for everyone. For someone else Perrin or even that bartender girl might be a main even if they had little actual content yet. :p

So for dev it makes more sense to do it for all, also makes the amount of extra scene you have to do more manageable. Now dev knows if there is a sharing option there, he also either has to make the scene without or how much content would be missing and make sure players not on sharing path also miss the buildup to that sharing scene so it does not feel they suddenly miss content after a buildup. That last is one of the main mistakes many devs make even if scenes are avoidable or they have content only behind paywall in their game and this dev circumvents that in the way he did it. :) (The comment about paywall was just an example for when you as dev want content not viewable for all players, as far as I know this game has no content hidden behind a wall)
I understand, I just want to say that I'm not against it. I just thought its not avoidable

Reactions: DA22

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
New update with bugfixes and new features:

Be aware to change the kinks to your personal favour in the smartphone, if you use the Version Load.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Not yet. The MC noticed the pregnancy just in the last update because he was presented a positive pregnancy test. That's all for now.
How could you possibly add pregnancy with every girl being an absolute rabid lesbo/nympho? The chick at the beach gets pregnant but again she is a lesbian too and has a GF. What is it going to be a big open relationship without the relationship? There is no romance in the game and what little there was got ruined when Helena came out as another lesbo/nympho. The MC could have skipped the dating steps by pulling out a giant dildo in the end as Helena is just another crazy girl like the rest of them. It's a fun game but when even Perrin has a lesbo there the pregnancy thing just comes off as another forced fetish like Helena being a nympho/lesbo. I think it's too bad that it's always at max lewd setting myself. One of two relationships would have made the game better but at the moment it's like six degrees of lesbian lovers.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How could you possibly add pregnancy with every girl being an absolute rabid lesbo/nympho? The chick at the beach gets pregnant but again she is a lesbian too and has a GF. What is it going to be a big open relationship without the relationship? There is no romance in the game and what little there was got ruined when Helena came out as another lesbo/nympho. The MC could have skipped the dating steps by pulling out a giant dildo in the end as Helena is just another crazy girl like the rest of them. It's a fun game but when even Pippen has a lesbo there the pregnancy thing just comes off as another forced fetish like Helena being a nympho/lesbo. I think it's too bad that it's always at max lewd setting myself. One of two relationships would have made the game better but at the moment it's like six degrees of lesbian lovers.
It is what the game is about and I am not the greatest fan of lesbian sex in a male MC game either or the all girls are bisexual meme, but this game is a sex romp set in an overarching arc of a story and MC is more or less present in every scene even if the girls have a life outside him it is not really shown. Not about per se getting with the innocent LI of your dreams, even if dev did make some of the girls show more and more feelings for MC over time. It may not be for everyone, but to be honest I do think dev delivers it quite well even if story seems to be on a bit of a standstill. :)

Reactions: criestoomuch

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
It is what the game is about and I am not the greatest fan of lesbian sex in a male MC game either or the all girls are bisexual meme, but this game is a sex romp set in an overarching arc of a story and MC is more or less present in every scene even if the girls have a life outside him it is not really shown. Not about per se getting with the innocent LI of your dreams, even if dev did make some of the girls show more and more feelings for MC over time. It may not be for everyone, but to be honest I do think dev delivers it quite well even if story seems to be on a bit of a standstill. :)
I get the lesbian part and made peace with it, otherwise you can't play the game. Once you drop the idea of relationships the game is better as parody since every girl you meet is a nympho and has her own girlfriends. There can be no relationships in this game. I was responding to the pregnancy thing mainly. That's not even including the people who share the lesbians with other men-maybe for the first time in history a man who plays this game will raise someone's else's kid in a game and also in real life. Call Guinness lol.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes