Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Yes. Here it is and thank you!
Can't say why, but your save seems to be at least partly broken.
In my opinion, the Quinn Novel-Scene is that one, that comes far earlier in game.
And if I visit Cara in the evening, I get the Cara-Piano scene, that should also come also far earlier in game.
I get the Cara-Bathroom scene without problems with your save. But it happens differently from what is written in the tasks on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.

Reactions: Squarblesport

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update; as long as there is Navia and/or Cara I'm happy :)

There is a bug in the task list. When we need to meet Cara in the bathroom at noon it has the wrong days of the week mentioned.
Also I have futa kink turned off but still got some in the Highrim game, either bug or oversight.
And final comment is about the sharing kink option. I had it on so far as I didn't care that much and wanted to enable all scenes, but when it got to Cara being taken by Soren I didn't like it so went back to turn it off, at least temporarily. How sad?.. Wish the choices could be done by text instead of the kink option only.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Squarblesport

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It says v0.13 beta... does that mean there's gonna be a legit 0.13 later? In Peasant's Quest for example you get a test version first and like a week later you get the full and (mostly) bug free version. Is it like that here as well?

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Can't say why, but your save seems to be at least partly broken.
In my opinion, the Quinn Novel-Scene is that one, that comes far earlier in game.
And if I visit Cara in the evening, I get the Cara-Piano scene, that should also come also far earlier in game.
I get the Cara-Bathroom scene without problems with your save. But it happens differently from what is written in the tasks on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.
Thank you! I guess I will have to play from the start! Actually great news!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Is an updated Linux version in anybody's plans (official or unofficial)? I'm currently using Pingvus's 0.12 binary from September with the Windows download, but I'd like to try 0.13.

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
The Linux Launcher for DrVibes doesn't work anymore on 13b version of the file DrVibes.pck (posted here) wile it was ok on previous versions.
It seems some different pointer to the files but I wasn't able to fix it. Does anyone have suggestions?

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
To all having problem installing in android, go to his patreon and get the .13b version. The version here is .13.b. And have some error he said.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
To all having problem installing in android, go to his patreon and get the .13b version. The version here is .13.b. And have some error he said.
Yes, there is a fixed version on my Patreon. It should be uploaded here soon.

Reactions: Car4man

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The Linux Launcher for DrVibes doesn't work anymore on 13b version of the file DrVibes.pck (posted here) wile it was ok on previous versions.
It seems some different pointer to the files but I wasn't able to fix it. Does anyone have suggestions?
Is an updated Linux version in anybody's plans (official or unofficial)? I'm currently using Pingvus's 0.12 binary from September with the Windows download, but I'd like to try 0.13.
I've tried building a Linux version but haven't been able to test it yet. If you'd like to try it I'd love to hear if it works or not:

It will need execute permissions added I guess, having been built on Windows.

Reactions: Daiqvist

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I've tried building a Linux version but haven't been able to test it yet. If you'd like to try it I'd love to hear if it works or not:
Mega

It will need execute permissions added I guess, having been built on Windows.
Sure, I'll give it a try.

*EDIT* So far so good. Started without issue once I gave it execute permissions. If anybody's curious as to what I'm running this on, I'm running Linux Mint 20.3 on an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with an AMD Radeon RX570.

Last edited:

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
DrVibes - what a great addition! You are a master of animation and breast movement. I am stuck on the check out the bathroom at noon event. I have spent 2 weeks of Wednesday, Friday and Sundays and it hasn't triggered yet. Suggestions- I have a future date with Nano I think and I hate to de stuck.

Also, dear Dr, I visit Quinn in the evenings with 6 Novels in hand- andit gets suggested that I bring her a novel. Seem to be stuck.

Not complaining and would appreciate any help!

Thanks!
I am also stuck on the Cara afternoon bathroom event, checked all 3 days in the week for a few weeks, no trigger nor a yellow circle around the bathroom icon. And my saves are up to date from the last. And I have finished the quinn event so maybe your save is bugged? or maybe both of ours are bugged, lol

edit: I tried someone elses save posted above and the noon event still doesn't come up for me

Last edited:
Reactions: matt767

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I am also stuck on the Cara afternoon bathroom event, checked all 3 days in the week for a few weeks, no trigger nor a yellow circle around the bathroom icon. And my saves are up to date from the last. And I have finished the quinn event so maybe your save is bugged? or maybe both of ours are bugged, lol
It happens differently from what is written in the tasks on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.

Reactions: stewscotia
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes