itfod

Apr 16, 2021
did you have a Look in the replay gallery? There are the most important scenes shown, when unlocked. So you can see, if you might have missed something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replay menu is full; I checked, to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Definitely a missing Miao character card. Might be glitch, but I don't know.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021

Replay menu is full; I checked, to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Definitely a missing Miao character card. Might be glitch, but I don't know.
Looks the same in my gallery. Just checked, when you get Miaos character card and noticed, it was in the scene was added in the last published chapter. Thus, I guess this is a bug, that hasn't been found yet.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
DrVibes I just started playing yesterday, and I am still at the early stages of the game. However, I'm beginning to think you have as many hours playing modded Highgrim as I do. The Cortex installer was an especially nice touch, but you forgot the Unofficial Highgrim Patch. We all know that anything from Bathtub Softworks is too buggy to play without it.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
There needs to be a fool proof way of being able to play this game without the game locking you out of new content which oddly enough it did with the last release. The problem I have, is that I really do not have the time to replay this game anytime soon, and I am also reticent to replay something knowing you can accidentally lock yourself out of content!

Reactions: stever

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I think I'm stuck after the Main event on the boat with Soren. After that I was only able to do a Quinn event where she spies again. Any suggestion? Ty.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think I'm stuck after the Main event on the boat with Soren. After that I was only able to do a Quinn event where she spies again. Any suggestion? Ty.
There are three things, you can look for:
Most important: If there is a new event, there is a yellow edge on the map that leads your way.
Check Smartphone->tasks.
Check whether you can buy something in the shop.
If this doesn't help, please post your save.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hmm, that's not much after over 2 years in development :unsure:
The game is not primary about pregnancy. It is rather an escalation of lewdity-game. Pregnancy is rather a side effect of your doings. You start at a low level, getting to know some girls and getting more and more involved doing lewd activities with them, which finally leads to sex, orgies and to the first pregnancy.
Also, I think, the dev does this more to his enjoyment as for earning money with this. He has still less than 100 patrons for the project. Nevertheless there are constant updates every few months. The amount of patrons does in my opinion not reflect the quality of the game at all. The story is very good, hilarious written with many references to pop culture. Additionally the dev is a creative master. He has many interesting ideas, which I have personally never witnessed in lewd-games before. There is e.g. a voyeuristic exhibitionist Ninja and after playing you will see "seaguls" and "coffee with cream" from a total new perspective.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
The game is not primary about pregnancy. It is rather an escalation of lewdity-game. Pregnancy is rather a side effect of your doings. You start at a low level, getting to know some girls and getting more and more involved doing lewd activities with them, which finally leads to sex, orgies and to the first pregnancy.
Also, I think, the dev does this more to his enjoyment as for earning money with this. He has still less than 100 patrons for the project. Nevertheless there are constant updates every few months. The amount of patrons does in my opinion not reflect the quality of the game at all. The story is very good, hilarious written with many references to pop culture. Additionally the dev is a creative master. He has many interesting ideas, which I have personally never witnessed in lewd-games before. There is e.g. a voyeuristic exhibitionist Ninja and after playing you will see "seaguls" and "coffee with cream" from a total new perspective.
Well said!

Rhagnar

Dec 26, 2020
There are three things, you can look for:
Most important: If there is a new event, there is a yellow edge on the map that leads your way.
Check Smartphone->tasks.
Check whether you can buy something in the shop.
If this doesn't help, please post your save.
Having the same issue, it just shows the Task to pay rent and no yellow edges appear for days, and got all items from shop.
Is there any hidden task? Last event was first lewd scene with the Twins in the hotel. How do I trigger event 288?

I uploaded my last save. hopefully it can help Ty!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes