Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, only with Aurora currently. I'm guessing this is a request...
Well its to be expected because its a harem game alright and Cara is not Aurora's girlfriend/wife for her to be always involve in the fun and like Helana romance hoping for a romance with her(Cara) too just her only

Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
Blew through this update skipping a lot of it because I wanted to get to best girl Nano since the changelog mentions her story was progressed. My replay gallery is all unlocked and I went a week in game without getting any new Nano scenes, am I missing something or is the changelog wrong?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Blew through this update skipping a lot of it because I wanted to get to best girl Nano since the changelog mentions her story was progressed. My replay gallery is all unlocked and I went a week in game without getting any new Nano scenes, am I missing something or is the changelog wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Yeah Mac version still doesn't work
It seems the current Mac build works for some and not for others. I've built a non-M1 version with an older version of Godot that looks to work for those having trouble. Feel free to try it:

Reactions: Wookie

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Nooo... it stops right where it gets so interesting with the pregnancy. Man now I'm really excited about the future and I hope we can eventually get all women in the game pregnant and they'll get some nice round baby bellies. I binged the whole game in two evenings and really love it.

Can't wait for the next update!

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Well fuck me, i can't believe i ignored this game for so long. One of the reasons probably being that it wasn't running on ren'py, never heard of the Godot engine before but honestly it works fine with pretty much all the functionality ren'py has. The only things i could spot that were missing was not being able to scroll forwards as well as backwards and no dialogue history but it didn't bother me much.

As far as the game goes i really liked it, the story is told in a lighthearted way with lots of humor and all the pop-culture references you could possibly want while still remaining interesting enough to keep wanting to see more. And what a bombshell there at the end! But i gotta say that last twist kinda makes me wonder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, i mostly wanted to post this just to say that i really enjoyed my time playing the game and i've already thrown some 'munnies' the devs way on patreon, great job DrVibes!

edit: Also just noticed this is my 69th post on F95 that has to warrant a little celebration and a beer to end the night :KEK:

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I noticed that when you're out of task there are some events or scenes that I have already triggered or already seen (unlocked already in the replay) I still need to repeat it for the next main event to trigger and its a bit tricky to know what I have to repeat without the yellow colored border

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
My balls are emptier than Man city's stadium.....gonna be a few days to refill after playing this game....how Vibes hasn't got more Patrons i don't know.
Because its not only about the fap content that supporters look at, these are another factor

1. Developers popularity / credibility
2. Story
3. Game Engine/ Graphics
4. Gameplay
5. Potential

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
My balls are emptier than Man city's stadium.....gonna be a few days to refill after playing this game....how Vibes hasn't got more Patrons i don't know.
Yeah! Even though we are pirates on this site-- do consider encouraging the good doctor and become a Patreon patron. Just a few euros/quid/pesos/yen/dollars will encourage more and faster content.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
I did play like 40 days with lot of events and stuff, got to the island, but then since I got the end of "quests" and just have to "progress" absolutely nothing happens.. Not even the photoshoot that should occur with the exhib nurse... Bug ? End of current version ??

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I did play like 40 days with lot of events and stuff, got to the island, but then since I got the end of "quests" and just have to "progress" absolutely nothing happens.. Not even the photoshoot that should occur with the exhib nurse... Bug ? End of current version ??
Not sure if you're refering to the floating hotel or the actual island you visit with Catherina but either way that's definitely not the end of the current version, you're either missing an event somewhere or you just have to progress the time further like the game says. Check the tasks on the phone app, go through a week and check every time of day to see if any icons turn yellow and/or just progress time in general

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes