NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Cannot open the Mac Version.
If it says "damaged can't be opened blah blah blah" then you can use a terminal command:
xattr -cr /path/to/application.app

Just type 'xattr -cr' and then drag the application into the terminal (make sure there's a space) and then press enter.

Be advised only do this with applications you trust. It will let you open this but I can't guarantee it doesn't have a virus. (It probably doesn't)

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I have to say The Anomalous Dr Vibes is one of the finest adult visual novels I've played in recent years, a completely underrated gem, its baroque use of English slang rivaling the best of Trainspotting, A Clockwork Orange, and the novels of Will Self. The best descriptive use of the British idiomatic on this side of the Atlantic.

Why isn't it more well-known on this forum? The cast of characters is well-designed and imagined (Cara, Perrin), the writing is clever, the sex scenes are hot and appealing (the drug-fueled threesome with Fernanda and Billie is a complete and total turn-on). Plus the game is intuitively structured and thought out, as in the open world never gets in the way of the progression, which is a common problem in the open world genre, but never a problem here. Remarkable, bang-on, knockabout stuff, Dr Vibes.

And I haven't even tried the new update yet, damn!

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
FUll save please ?
full save 11.0 please so that I can start at the new update ?
could you guys share ur save 0.11 version if possible
i lost mine after reinstalling windows
I've just tried to attach a save file for the beginning of 0.12 but attach doesn't seem to be working for me currently. You can find it here:

Unzip into C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
It will show on page 2 slot 3.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I think mainly because it has the "other" engine tag.
Yeah, that's definitely part of it and at the start, finding content was a real drag, with the highlighting really having helped that.

It's definitely seen a lot of content since I last played it, I was gonna give it a few more years but then I saw the pregnancy tag and had to check it out.

Reactions: LeeT0

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Game crashes when Perrin calls during Quinn's scene. Did anyone face this problem ?
There is a large 8k image that loads and zooms in for this scene. I wonder if it is a bit much for some systems. Have you tried the scene again and does it crash again? Are you on Windows or Android?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, only with Aurora currently. I'm guessing this is a request...
Well it would be nice indeed, unless those two only come as a package and were intended as such, her feelings for MC have changed a bit during the game. So could make some sense.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Well it would be nice indeed, unless those two only come as a package and were intended as such, her feelings for MC have changed a bit during the game. So could make some sense.
Well, there is actually a scene, where Cara copulates with the MC without Aurora, but together with another bunch of girls (Yacht-scene), thus a solo scene would be not impossible. She also enjoys a tasty cup of coffee with the cream of our hero and enjoys his presence in the repeatable bathroom-scene.

By the way, the bathroom-scene is still quite tame, by what you do else with Cara. I think, it could be a good opportunity to build up a solo-banging-scene here for an update.

Last edited:

viki2035

Aug 12, 2020
There is a large 8k image that loads and zooms in for this scene. I wonder if it is a bit much for some systems. Have you tried the scene again and does it crash again? Are you on Windows or Android?
Yes tried it several times and I am on Windows. But thanks for letting me know it is because of the the 8k image. I have a switchable graphics card and once I switched it, it started working . Thanks again :)

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
By the way, the bathroom-scene is still quite tame, by what you do else with Cara. I think, it could be a good opportunity to build up a solo-banging-scene here for an update.
Good point. I'd been thinking this event was due for some progress. Short of an all out wet towel flicking battle, banging is probably the next best thing!

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes