Pingvus

Apr 18, 2018
Linux version, binary file only: (0.12.0):
Extract it to windows version, add chmod +x and run.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Ah, with the changelog I was hoping for a good scene with Navia but it ends very quickly and not much happens.
The prospect of a threesome with Navia and Model 15 however is a good one. Depending on the wait.
I'm starting to think there are too many girls and it makes progress too slow...

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is making the girls pose for the web site a big part of the game as in mandatory or can I skip that?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Am I playing this game wrong? The past 7 or 8 changelogs have said you've added lots of content, but every time I download the game and start playing there's only 2 or 3 things I can do. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: grimsaint

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Am I playing this game wrong? The past 7 or 8 changelogs have said you've added lots of content, but every time I download the game and start playing there's only 2 or 3 things I can do. What am I doing wrong?
No it's just how things are. I think a lot of it are also small things added here and there that add up to the grand total number

Reactions: ChrisHaze

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
No it's just how things are. I think a lot of it are also small things added here and there that add up to the grand total number
Like literally the last time I downloaded was a few updates ago and it said there was like 20+ new videos and I could only go masturbate with those college kids lol.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Did you have a look in the replay gallery? There you can see, how far you have progressed.
Oh yeah I remember I did and there's lots of stuff I haven't seen, but the quest progress is shown with that yellow or orange outline around the places you can go isn't it? So what am I doing wrong to not progress anymore?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Oh yeah I remember I did and there's lots of stuff I haven't seen, but the quest progress is shown with that yellow or orange outline around the places you can go isn't it? So what am I doing wrong to not progress anymore?
Yeah, that is at least an important part. But there are some exceptions:
Sometimes you have to buy something in the shop. This isn't shown with a yellow ring.
Sometimes you have just to skip some time to progress (no more than two to three days).
As far, as I remember in each case, you have some quests. You can check this in your smartphone -> tasks.
There is a bug, when you have to buy handcuffs, you have to buy them two times for fulfilling the quest.
In the beginning, you might also have to raise some stats, but that is only in the beginning. And it should also be visible in the tasks, if you have to do this.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys, just a quick question.
In the replay gallery, there are hints for unlocking events (eg one says Hint : pool). Is there a chance that by advancing the story I could miss them completely or can they be done at any point?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys, just a quick question.
In the replay gallery, there are hints for unlocking events (eg one says Hint : pool). Is there a chance that by advancing the story I could miss them completely or can they be done at any point?
Normally, you should see all scenes, as the game is, despite being a sandbox, quite linear in it's progress. I know only one example, where somebody missed a shower scene with Quinn quite early in the game. But I think, this is a very rare case.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes