Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
got to day 86, kept skipping days waiting for an event. Got to day 100 and no events, the last thing was when Ainsley (or whatever her name is, the maid) sniffs the MC's bed) nothing else has been popping up for me. I didn't save at day 100 in case I missed something... just seems odd to not have some sort of event happening between days 86 & 100...
This shouldn't normally be.
Have you checked the shop if there's something to buy and the task-list, if there is something to do?
I don't know whether you have seen the yellow edgings at the map, which show places with new events, maybe you have missed something.
If this isn't the case, you can post a screenshot of the replay gallery (right click => replay event) here, with the last event, which is unlocked then it should be possible to tell you what's up next.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
got to day 86, kept skipping days waiting for an event. Got to day 100 and no events, the last thing was when Ainsley (or whatever her name is, the maid) sniffs the MC's bed) nothing else has been popping up for me. I didn't save at day 100 in case I missed something... just seems odd to not have some sort of event happening between days 86 & 100...
I'm having a similar issue, but much sooner.
I was going fine, then crashed and had to load an earlier save. Now it's been about 2 weeks and I haven't gotten the call to go talk to Dr. Vibes about the programming work again. I'm now on Day 54 and starting to wonder if I should just start a new game with skipping to get back to where I am fairly quickly.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I'm having a similar issue, but much sooner.
I was going fine, then crashed and had to load an earlier save. Now it's been about 2 weeks and I haven't gotten the call to go talk to Dr. Vibes about the programming work again. I'm now on Day 54 and starting to wonder if I should just start a new game with skipping to get back to where I am fairly quickly.
I guess, you have checked the tasks.
Have you checked the shop if you can buy something?
Have you checked the map/home icons for yellow edgings like this one?: Yellow edgings.png

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
I guess, you have checked the tasks.
Have you checked the shop if you can buy something?
Have you checked the map/home icons for yellow edgings like this one?:
Yeah, did all that. Ended up just restarting from an earlier save and it worked fine the third time going through.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Yeah, did all that. Ended up just restarting from an earlier save and it worked fine the third time going through.
Oh, that's a pity. Could you post a save?
Saves are stored in "C:\Users\<your computer name>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV"
Would be interested, what may such a bug have triggered?

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Day 90 and there are no yellow things to click and nothing new to buy...been this way for over a week. Last task I completed was to buy handcuffs. I'm assuming at some point the next thing will happen.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Day 90 and there are no yellow things to click and nothing new to buy...been this way for over a week. Last task I completed was to buy handcuffs. I'm assuming at some point the next thing will happen.
could you provide a screen shot from the replay gallery? => which are the next event numbers, of events not shown yet?

Last edited:

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
<From Patreon- which I plead that you become a patron on Patreon not per say a Pirate only.
Give me a thumbs up if you like my alliterative use of the letter P>

Scenes are finished barring a couple of final images I have to pop in. Just some event scheduling and testing to finish off and this version will start rolling out:

Changelog
IMAGES 4440 (243 new)
VIDEOS 267 (31 new)
Helana story extended
Cara story extended
Quinn story extended
Juno story extended
Perrin and Nano story extended
Ashling story extended
Navia and Miao story extended
Fernanda and Billie story extended
Quinns special event from 0.11 has been cut short and finalised in this version. You are now initially interrupted by Helana before the deed is done. I felt this event lacked any build up or anticipation.
Moving back home after being kicked out is now set to a fixed number of days rather than waiting for other events to be completed.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Actually not, I think, you made this screenshot of the gallery from the start screen. The progress of the gallery is dependent on your current run, so if you load a save, it adopts to that.
That makes sense. This is from my most recent save.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes