TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
No. Last thing you should see in the Tasks is: "End of main story line of version 0.11"
You can also have a look in the gallery => right mouse bottom =>"Replay Event" for how many scenes you may at least have left.
Now I've finished with last of this upgrade. Thanks for the tip. (Tack på ren svenska!)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You are playing as the young guy.
Ok Cool.
Then.... whats the deal with this scene: 1627811904013.png ??

It looks like a bunch of the LI's with the old dude, and given their expressions, seems they are taunting whoever the POV person is about it?
To me, as someone who is not a fan of humiliation games, that's a huge red flag.

So what's the deal?
It doesn't look like this is suppose to be the young main character, this a nightmare or something? lol

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Ok Cool.
Then.... whats the deal with this scene: View attachment 1329013 ??

It looks like a bunch of the LI's with the old dude, and given their expressions, seems they are taunting whoever the POV person is about it?
To me, as someone who is not a fan of humiliation games, that's a huge red flag.

So what's the deal?
It doesn't look like this is suppose to be the young main character, this a nightmare or something? lol
This picture is only shown in two scenes on the computer of one of the LIs and depicts the aftermath of a party. It doesn't really matter for the relationship between the MC and the LIs. The man is Dr. Vibes, part of the game but only involved story-wise and not in any sexual activity (except the photo). The game is an all-out-corruption game where you're finally gonna fuck (almost) every ingame-girl (single and in group of girls). So it is rather thinkable, that Vibes is a future version of the MC, going back in time. But this is not confirmed by now. The game is very well executed with lots of interesting ideas and lewd humour.

Sharing is in the game, but absolutely avoidable (and not with Dr. Vibes). There are actually 3 sharing scenes in the game. Before the first one, you're explicitely asked, if you want to have this kink. If you miss that switch, you can negate this kink additionally in a "Kink-Tab" on your Smartphone. If you decline, you will see no sharing scene in the game.
The three sharing scenes are completely replaced by similar scenes, with the only difference is, that no other dude is involved. So you wouldn't miss a single bit, if you avoid sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squarblesport

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Ok Cool.
Then.... whats the deal with this scene:

So what's the deal?
Just to add to the above answer the picture is from 10 years in the past from when the majority of the story takes place.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How much sharing/netorase content are there?

Also, is the girl in the scene someone your actually in a relationship with or just a potential love interest?

Reactions: rgnar62

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
How much sharing/netorase content are there?

Also, is the girl in the scene someone your actually in a relationship with or just a potential love interest?
By now, there are 3 scenes, but they are avoidable, as there is a kink-switch, with which you can put them off.
There are no main LIs involved.
It's 2 times fappening together with the MC on girls, which I would describe rather as side-girls.
1x a college girl, you have only very few contact with during an spin-the-bottle event
1x a girl you just encounter on a nude beach
and
1x time sex with a barmaid during an orgy, which has only few screens at all in the game by now.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
This picture is only shown in two scenes on the computer of one of the LIs and depicts the aftermath of a party. It doesn't really matter for the relationship between the MC and the LIs. The man is Dr. Vibes, part of the game but only involved story-wise and not in any sexual activity (except the photo). The game is an all-out-corruption game where you're finally gonna fuck (almost) every ingame-girl (single and in group of girls). So it is rather thinkable, that Vibes is a future version of the MC, going back in time. But this is not confirmed by now. The game is very well executed with lots of interesting ideas and lewd humour.

Sharing is in the game, but absolutely avoidable (and not with Dr. Vibes). There are actually 3 sharing scenes in the game. Before the first one, you're explicitely asked, if you want to have this kink. If you miss that switch, you can negate this kink additionally in a "Kink-Tab" on your Smartphone. If you decline, you will see no sharing scene in the game.
The three sharing scenes are completely replaced by similar scenes, with the only difference is, that no other dude is involved. So you wouldn't miss a single bit, if you avoid sharing.
Just to add to the above answer the picture is from 10 years in the past from when the majority of the story takes place.
Hrm, well operating on the premise that Vibes is someone else entirely, I really wish that picture wasn't in the preview images then. I don't mind characters having had pasts, but at the same time, I also don't want to see it. Its like logically you know your GF has an ex, its something completely different finding she still has her sex photos from that past relationship. :sick:
Can we avoid finding that picture or do we have to do it as part of the game?

As long as it happened in the past and isn't still happening that's all I care about.
I just don't want to keep being reminded of it as its not sexy at all to me.
Its good that you can disable sharing and not have it just happen off screen as that would be skippable, not avoidable.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hrm, well operating on the premise that Vibes is someone else entirely, I really wish that picture wasn't in the preview images then. I don't mind characters having had pasts, but at the same time, I also don't want to see it. Its like logically you know your GF has an ex, its something completely different finding she still has her sex photos from that past relationship. :sick:
Can we avoid finding that picture or do we have to do it as part of the game?

As long as it happened in the past and isn't still happening that's all I care about.
I just don't want to keep being reminded of it as its not sexy at all to me.
Its good that you can disable sharing and not have it just happen off screen as that would be skippable, not avoidable.
No, the picture is part of the story. Only a very small part, but to find the picture is not avoidable.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Started playing the game and I do like it.
The plot is quirky, the characters are interesting and the jokes hit just right.

I just got past the BBQ and introduction of Jessy's mom and the maid coming to live with MC so not sure how close I am to end of content. I have hit the limit for Stamina(13), Strength (10), Knowledge(12), and Martial Arts(10) though.

The only thing that really bothers me is the situation between the MC and Dr. Vibes.
The audience may suspect that Dr. Vibes is really an alternate reality version of the MC, but the MC certainly doesn't!
And for some reason, he's A-okay with fucking Navia, the Doctor's main girl, as well as sharing Helena with the Doctor? "If he doesn't mind, why should you?" is a line MC literally asks Helena.... and this is all with the sharing turned off....

If the main character makes the choice to allow the sharing kink, these lines are perfectly fine and make sense, but with it turned off the reasoning kinda breaks down. Why would MC want to keep the girls to himself except be A-okay with sharing with Dr. Vibes? That story point doesn't make sense unless its all cleared up in a future story point I haven't reached yet that explains that Dr. Vibes isn't sleeping with anyone anymore.

I personally feel that if you have that sharing kink disabled, then there should be alternate text where instead of you not caring if they are also seeing Dr. Vibes, they should break of what they have with him if they want to pursue you. And its A-okay if some character wouldn't do that, like say Navia who's the Doctor's main girl, but that should close off sex scenes with her if you have sharing off.
But that's just my opinion.

Like I said though, I am liking the story so far, the game is really good and I would recommend it to most people except for that part small.

SkiForFun

Nov 28, 2018
Great game, have really enjoyed playing it. How about a MFF with Perrin, Alize and MC with Alize as the 'Dr knows best' instructor. Could loop through several times adding kinks, Lucie/Quinn each time?

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
Also when the game plays an animation, it goes through the loop and then flashes the still picture that you see at the beginning of the sequence. Picture, animation, picture, animation, picture, animation... It doesn't make the game unplayable, but I do find it annoying.
I get that with every animation, sadly this engine doesn't have animations that loop.
I've enjoyed what little I've played of the game so far but I find the flashing during animations pretty obnoxious. I'd love to know a solution if there is one before I continue. I've tried searching the thread but surprisingly only saw it mentioned a couple of times. Is it something that everyone is experiencing and ignoring? Is there any way to fix it or is it really a limitation of the engine?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I've enjoyed what little I've played of the game so far but I find the flashing during animations pretty obnoxious. I'd love to know a solution if there is one before I continue. I've tried searching the thread but surprisingly only saw it mentioned a couple of times. Is it something that everyone is experiencing and ignoring? Is there any way to fix it or is it really a limitation of the engine?
It's the engine that causes the flashes, i'm also 100% certain everyone is facing the same problem with the animations and i dont think there is any solution for it.

• Sad
Reactions: Eleum Loyce

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
It's the engine that causes the flashes, i'm also 100% certain everyone is facing the same problem with the animations and i dont think there is any solution for it.
Oh well, thank you for the info. Guess it's just something to tolerate, the rest of the game seems fun enough that it isn't a deal breaker.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So about Hendrix, can I still deny him down the road from having sex with any of the girls if I don't choose the "hand's off my harem" path

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Every time that picture of Dr V and my women is on the screen, I would feel like punching my fist straight through the screen. Fuck that I hate that picture. That's the only one I shout at in this game FUCKIN NTR. You would think that if NTR / sharing is off, that image would also be gone.

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
So about Hendrix, can I still deny him down the road from having sex with any of the girls if I don't choose the "hand's off my harem" path
I've use both options, sharing and hands off, and I was given the option to deny the other person in each scenario and just go it alone. No idea if it will continue in that manner or not but that's what I remember.

quick edit - You can also change the setting at anytime in the phone -> settings options.

Reactions: Zoranian

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
got to day 86, kept skipping days waiting for an event. Got to day 100 and no events, the last thing was when Ainsley (or whatever her name is, the maid) sniffs the MC's bed) nothing else has been popping up for me. I didn't save at day 100 in case I missed something... just seems odd to not have some sort of event happening between days 86 & 100...

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes