Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
you see the symbols on the map? their edging is white. if something new happens they get a yellow edging. You would even see at Home if something new happens elsewhere, as the the map-Symbol gets a yellow edging Or roomsymbols get a yellow edging If something happens in a certain room. The next event should be a at home with the girls from the beach. It may be that you have to invite them At a certain daytime.

Reactions: Reij and Dalurker

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
you see the symbols on the map? their edging is white. if something new happens they get a yellow edging. You would even see at Home if something new happens elsewhere, as the the map-Symbol gets a yellow edging Or roomsymbols get a yellow edging If something happens in a certain room. The next event should be a at home with the girls from the beach. It may be that you have to invite them At a certain daytime.
Got it ,and pass through, thank you .

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
you see the symbols on the map? their edging is white. if something new happens they get a yellow edging. You would even see at Home if something new happens elsewhere, as the the map-Symbol gets a yellow edging Or roomsymbols get a yellow edging If something happens in a certain room.
Thanks for helping players with this info! I'm adding a small tip on the yellow rings above tasks in the next version. I hope that will point it out to people who haven't noticed or miss the message at the start of the game.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The kinks app on the phone has a button called "Maximum Deviance (MMF etc)".
Does this button also affect Trans/Futa x Girl? Is there this type of content at all and if yes, is it with approval of the MC or cheat/cuck etc?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Does this button also affect Trans/Futa x Girl? Is there this type of content at all and if yes, is it with approval of the MC or cheat/cuck etc?
right now there are only a couple sharing scenes and everything is with the MC's approval. The futa content is within the video game Quinn plays, as of right now there are no actual trans for futa characters in the game

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
right now there are only a couple sharing scenes and everything is with the MC's approval. The futa content is within the video game Quinn plays, as of right now there are no actual trans for futa characters in the game
just a Little annotation: even the futa in the game with Quinn is optional. It‘s the sex of your own game in game char you can choose.
The kink-changing-menu in the cheat menu is just for changing decisions you also make during playing the game.
I guess the „max-dev“ button is just for changing all the available kink-buttons you can see to „yes“. so it is only a Shortcut. I can‘t check actually at the moment, as I have no access to my laptop right now.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks for helping players with this info! I'm adding a small tip on the yellow rings above tasks in the next version. I hope that will point it out to people who haven't noticed or miss the message at the start of the game.
No problem. If this doesn’t help you can also make a big hint at the Top of the replay gallery. I guess this gallery is, what many players are looking for and will find very soon if playing the game. and As unlocking the scenes is related to in game progress there‘s also a good connection.

Last edited:

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I'm a little surprised that there isn't some sort of incest option because it really feels like Quinn and Cara are written to be Helana's daughters only relabeled to be "boarders". Not an issue either way, it just seemed odd if they were truly intended to be nothing more.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
This isn't tagged as femdom and there hasn't been much in the way of explicit femdom content, but it's low-key super femdommy. Lots of JOI, most of the women are teases that are more likely to give you a handjob, a lot of scenes of the MC going down on them, foot massages... and the women almost always take the lead in every encounter.

Nothing wrong with any of it but being more upfront will help to connect with the most appreciative audience. The same goes for the heavy focus on exhibitionism and cumming on the women.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I just cam across the scene where Quinn asks the Mc if he wants to join her and her friends at Perrin's place.
And then she talks about Carlos being jealous and we are asked again if we want to switch the "hands off my hareem" path. I don't think anyone will change their mind at this point anymore. Especially because there were other scenes before. However, I can understand to give people who have it on or accidentally turned it on at some point another chance to turn it off before they are negatively surprised. But I don't see any reason to remind people, who turned it off (probably long ago), of the existence of this alternative path. Most people who don't like this probably want to turn it off at the beginning and not be reminded of it ever again.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
I just cam across the scene where Quinn asks the Mc if he wants to join her and her friends at Perrin's place.
And then she talks about Carlos being jealous and we are asked again if we want to switch the "hands off my hareem" path. I don't think anyone will change their mind at this point anymore. Especially because there were other scenes before. However, I can understand to give people who have it on or accidentally turned it on at some point another chance to turn it off before they are negatively surprised. But I don't see any reason to remind people, who turned it off (probably long ago), of the existence of this alternative path. Most people who don't like this probably want to turn it off at the beginning and not be reminded of it ever again.
Maybe it is to avoid the NTR controversy ? I am glad to make sure to avoid it. I say Thanks Dr V !

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
This isn't tagged as femdom and there hasn't been much in the way of explicit femdom content, but it's low-key super femdommy. Lots of JOI, most of the women are teases that are more likely to give you a handjob, a lot of scenes of the MC going down on them, foot massages... and the women almost always take the lead in every encounter.

Nothing wrong with any of it but being more upfront will help to connect with the most appreciative audience. The same goes for the heavy focus on exhibitionism and cumming on the women.
No femdom here. Not even close. And for all the lawyers out there no NTR. These are not the fetishes you are looking for- lay them pass!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
If my only task is to get the 150 buck, does it mean I'm done for now? Can't raise any stat for me or the lovelies. (y) :love:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
If my only task is to get the 150 buck, does it mean I'm done for now? Can't raise any stat for me or the lovelies. (y) :love:
No. Last thing you should see in the Tasks is: "End of main story line of version 0.11"
You can also have a look in the gallery => right mouse bottom =>"Replay Event" for how many scenes you may at least have left.

Reactions: TheDick69+
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes