DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I think it' even more complicated. You seemingly have to have a walk at the nudebeach, team up with good ol Pugsley and than additionally have some time to wait, but I don't know too, whether that time span is random or determined. But when I just wait some time, Helana leaves me homeless for weeks.
Just to double-check:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like knallfall has mentioned there are two scenes that must be completed before Helana lets you back in the house. Nude beach event and Pugsley event at the shop. Both are highlighted with gold rings and are set up to give you something to do for those two days. If you complete both of those events you'll be able to see Helana at the 2 day mark. I'm making an improvement to the task description to make this more obvious.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like knallfall has mentioned there are two scenes that must be completed before Helana lets you back in the house. Nude beach event and Pugsley event at the shop. Both are highlighted with gold rings and are set up to give you something to do for those two days. If you complete both of those events you'll be able to see Helana at the 2 day mark. I'm making an improvement to the task description to make this more obvious.
Well I am quite sure it took longer as two days after those events since I remember having done them in a day or two/three after being thrown out of the house. My memory might be faulty, but I do not think so. Missed the beach one somehow for a few days, but not for a week.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
friend a save with complete event because I'm a little lazy and my English is more stupid :ROFLMAO:,please.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
what to do next? on task it saying keep on progress its been 178 days still no event:WaitWhat:

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
I just started this game, and i don't want to be negative but from what I've seen and some of the comments here it feels like this game does have ntr elements. Can someone tell me if it has ntr or not?

bghisu33Z

Sep 5, 2018
This is a good game and i appreciate the streamlined way it deals with not knowing where to go or what to do. Keep up the great work!

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I just started this game, and i don't want to be negative but from what I've seen and some of the comments here it feels like this game does have ntr elements. Can someone tell me if it has ntr or not?
It depends on how strict your definition of NTR is. A love interest tells you she won't have sex with you because she's already fucking Dr Vibes. She does eventually start sleeping with you. And she's always available at the same time for repeat encounters. She also says some cryptic shit about getting to know you again. We haven't gotten the follow up to that just yet. But, there are no scenes of them together. Also, there are sex acts involving more than two people. I don't see three or more ways as NTR but some people do.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
there is optional sharing but no NTR. If you choose no one will fuck a love interest during the game. Most of the consternation stems from one of the LI's having a sexy picture of herself with Dr. Vibes and saying she still has feelings for him. She is not currently having sex with Dr. Vibes, though they did have sex in the past.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
is their a gallery/replay unlocker.... confused about how to progress.
No, by now, there is no gallery/replay unlocker, but it's relatively easy to progress, if you pay attention to the following rules:
*places, where something new happens have a yellow edging around their symbol. Normally the edging is white.
=> those edgings can also be a path. so if something happens at the nude beach and your are at home => first world map is put in yellow => on the world map beach is put in yellow => than nude beach is put in yellow
*Sometimes there is no yellow sign, that's when you have to buy something, raise some stats or just time has to progress. This should be shown in smartphone -> tasks

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
there is optional sharing but no NTR. If you choose no one will fuck a love interest during the game. Most of the consternation stems from one of the LI's having a sexy picture of herself with Dr. Vibes and saying she still has feelings for him. She is not currently having sex with Dr. Vibes, though they did have sex in the past.
There is even a setting on the phone that turns off every scene of other males getting action in game shown. Well the big bad in game has a GF and seems she might also be interested in MC so something could play there and Dr Vibes may well have been pretty active in past indeed and maybe some girls as well, some are mothers and others def not virgins and a few are, Besides that one photograph from the past of Dr Vibes that likely has story reasons though nothing is shown if you turn that option off. I can not say about what is visible if let the maximum depravity version on. Speculation under spoiler: It may even be questionable if Dr Vibes is truly NTR or sharing, somehow I have a suspicion he is an alternate or older version of MC and his actions with those ladies in past were the actions of MC he still has to do.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes