kvier

Apr 30, 2018
$ godot3-runner --main-pack DrVibes.pck
ERROR: try_open_pack: Method failed. Returning: false
At: core/io/file_access_pack.cpp:181.
ERROR: _setup: Condition "!ok" is true. Returned: ERR_CANT_OPEN
At: core/project_settings.cpp:343.
Error: Couldn't load project data at path ".". Is the .pck file missing?
If you've renamed the executable, the associated .pck file should also be renamed to match the executable's name (without the extension).

I presume I'm not dumb enough to misspell the filename. Any help? Terminal is running in the correct directory, I've also tried pasting full path to the file. Nope.
:( Apparently DrVibes upgraded to a new version of godot, and the runner in your linux distribution is too old.

I just verified that what I said worked correctly in 0.9.0 (requires gotot3-runner 3.2.1 or newer), and doesn't work for me anymore in 0.11.0 (requires godot3-runner 3.3.2 or newer)

I guess you and I will have to download a release from Godot Engine's website -

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Pregnancies hey? You've banged quite a few girls... I wonder which of them might get pregnant? No one in the game is pregnant yet........ or are they?
well that was why the question...no i havent played yet but its kind of stupid to see lactation in a game BUT no pregnancies
how does that work exactly lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well that was why the question...no i havent played yet but its kind of stupid to see lactation in a game BUT no pregnancies
That's part of a certain characters story but nothing to do with pregnancy.

She works with snakes and certain snake venom caused a chemical reaction in her body causing her to lactate.

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
There's a condition called galactorrhea. Various herbs and drugs can also cause it. It can also be induced I believe, not that I'm an expert!
There is no pregnancy in the game..... yet.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just to double-check:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get back, but the story is finished for now after that talk and yeah it takes quite a bit more as two days. Not sure if that is RNG based or just takes quite a few days instead of two. I know it took me over a week to get that message with everything else already done, so it was kinda boring. :)

Would be nice for newer players if at least a separate storyline would be going at same time in future so you have something to do in meantime and that would feed into reasons Helena allows you back beyond those she mentions and implies or that the time in between would be brought back to two to three days indeed. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Squarblesport

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This should do it. It will appear on page 2 in save slot 2.
Drop it in C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
I do not see this .... I go to users...i assume *** is my name and then do not see "appdata "

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I do not see this .... I go to users...i assume *** is my name and then do not see "appdata "
Just type "%appdata%" (without the quotes) into the address bar of any folder window, and Windows should take you to the \AppData\Roaming folder for your currently logged in account.

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
The character cards are unlocked while playing. I don't know when it happens, but by the end of ep. 10 (and all galleries unlocked) you should have definitely unlocked those character card. But it may happen much earlier in the game.

If you don't get it up til the end of chap. 10 there then there seems to be some bug which prevents you from getting it.
Ok thanks for help

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
From my review:

Wow. Wow. Wow!

Only getting better with THE BEST animations and renders of any game. I use a Win10 Desktop with an 50in 4k monitor. I really, really like the models. Dr Vibes is a world-class master of breast animation. Really.

Game play is easy, fast and logical- follow the highlighted yellow. No grind!

Each character is sympathetic and I found myself caring for every one- even the MC. (go figure!)

I am so glad Dr Vibes brought in the MC having "a good time" with two girls at once- and it is HOT. HOT! HOT! Twins! Brunettes!

2 gripes:

1st- animations are amazing. Dr Vibes please show genital/genital contact. You have the skill and don't be afraid to be more hard-core. And cuni is cool too!

2-- BIG GRIPE-- We players do not support this dev enough. only $288/month on Patreon? For this quality? Seriously- pirates be we may- but this is worth your gold! Join the "Booty for booty" program and support Dr Vibes.

Reactions: hdtv11

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
You can get back, but the story is finished for now after that talk and yeah it takes quite a bit more as two days. Not sure if that is RNG based or just takes quite a few days instead of two. I know it took me over a week to get that message with everything else already done, so it was kinda boring. :)

Would be nice for newer players if at least a separate storyline would be going at same time in future so you have something to do in meantime and that would feed into reasons Helena allows you back beyond those she mentions and implies or that the time in between would be brought back to two to three days indeed. :)
I think it' even more complicated. You seemingly have to have a walk at the nudebeach, team up with good ol Pugsley and than additionally have some time to wait, but I don't know too, whether that time span is random or determined. But when I just wait some time, Helana leaves me homeless for weeks.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes