jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
There is even a setting on the phone that turns off every scene of other males getting action in game shown. Well the big bad in game has a GF and seems she might also be interested in MC so something could play there and Dr Vibes may well have been pretty active in past indeed and maybe some girls as well, some are mothers and others def not virgins and a few are, Besides that one photograph from the past of Dr Vibes that likely has story reasons though nothing is shown if you turn that option off. I can not say about what is visible if let the maximum depravity version on. Speculation under spoiler: It may even be questionable if Dr Vibes is truly NTR or sharing, somehow I have a suspicion he is an alternate or older version of MC and his actions with those ladies in past were the actions of MC he still has to do.
Nina is the blonde that's with Soren, I think she even says she isn't his "girlfriend" at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even with sharing on there aren't a ton of other dudes in the game. But with it off no other guys really even get close to the MC's LIs

Reactions: The ArcKnight

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nina is the blonde that's with Soren, I think she even says she isn't his "girlfriend" at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even with sharing on there aren't a ton of other dudes in the game. But with it off no other guys really even get close to the MC's LIs
I know, just forgot the name and yeah I know that relation is a bit vagueish but Is she not also the other girl the alternate universe Soren is trying to save at all cost? In principle another universe and this one is more a gold digger I think was said in game

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I know, just forgot the name and yeah I know that relation is a bit vagueish but Is she not also the other girl the alternate universe Soren is trying to save at all cost? In principle another universe and this one is more a gold digger I think was said in game
No i'm pretty sure that's someone else

Reactions: DA22

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
what to do next? on task it saying keep on progress its been 178 days still no event:WaitWhat:
Look for the yellow edgings around the map. You maybe should have a walk at the nudebeach. As far as I remember it could continue there. You may repeat that, as there may be two scenes that lead your way.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No i'm pretty sure that's someone else
You might be right, I thought it was her this universe's alternate. Still no other dick shown anyway with the setting on keep your hands from my hareem girls. :p Hell she is not even confirmed as a hareem girl.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I am wondering wether I have missed something as I no longer have tasks on my phone and just seem to keep looping through the same scenarios. I note the last replay scene I was able to obtain was 282 and then I don't seem to be able to progress the VN. The replay scenes go to 305. Can anyone assist with suggestions as to how I might be able to get back on track. Thanks in advance.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I am wondering wether I have missed something as I no longer have tasks on my phone and just seem to keep looping through the same scenarios. I note the last replay scene I was able to obtain was 282 and then I don't seem to be able to progress the VN. The replay scenes go to 305. Can anyone assist with suggestions as to how I might be able to get back on track. Thanks in advance.
Just look for yellow edgings, on the map. They show up, when there is a new event at a certain place. 283 should be Hotel. After that you may have to skip time for a while until you get a message which leads you further.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Just look for yellow edgings, on the map. They show up, when there is a new event at a certain place. 283 should be Hotel. After that you may have to skip time for a while until you get a message which leads you further.
Thanks appreciate the advice.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I got stuck on this wonderful and frustrating game :) I gave Quinn the body paint but nothing happens though pleny of time has passed. Also I invited over the two beach girls but again nothing new happens. How do I get past these events and more importantly, how do you guys know what to do? I saw there's no walkthrough and the journal just tells me to wait for Alize to contact me.
Also, I assume the known bug makes it impossible to trigger Lucie's photo shoot without restarting the game :( At least Cara's photo session was really hot, she's by far my favorite :D

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I got stuck on this wonderful and frustrating game :) I gave Quinn the body paint but nothing happens though pleny of time has passed. Also I invited over the two beach girls but again nothing new happens. How do I get past these events and more importantly, how do you guys know what to do? I saw there's no walkthrough and the journal just tells me to wait for Alize to contact me.
Also, I assume the known bug makes it impossible to trigger Lucie's photo shoot without restarting the game :( At least Cara's photo session was really hot, she's by far my favorite :D
There are three things you can check to progress:
Most important: If there is a new event, there is a yellow edge on the map that leads your way.
Check Smartphone->tasks.
Check whether you can buy something in the shop.

When you gave the body paint to Qunn, the next event should trigger in Helanas bedroom at night.

kaikujo001

Jul 26, 2020
I've pinned down the problem with Catalina. Gatekeeper is removing the +x permissions after extracting the zip due to it not being notarized. There is a way around this:

Right click on the extracted Dr Vibes app and select 'Open new terminal at folder'.
Enter: cd Contents/MacOS
Enter: chmod 755 "Dr Vibes"

The app should now fire up ok. Not exactly ideal, but a way around it for now for anyone who would like to get it going on MacOS Catalina. It looks there might be a proper fix in the next release of the Godot game engine all going well!
When I try to do this the terminal say " No Such file or directory" did I do it wrong? Also, do I type all this or copy and paste the chmod stuff?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When I try to do this the terminal say " No Such file or directory" did I do it wrong? Also, do I type all this or copy and paste the chmod stuff?
First of all, if you still got the original zip files, try unzipping them with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. Some people have reported The Unarchiver leaves the execute permissions intact

Chmod is a command you have to type in Terminal. You will find it in /Applications/Utilities.

Type chmod -R a+x and then drag the Dr. Vibes app in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path. Mind there should be a space between the x and said path. Hit enter. Terminal should return to the prompt, unless it encountered an error.

As usual, if you start messing with permissions, better make a duplicate of the app first, or be sure your backup is up to date.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes