iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
here it is !
I just checked ur save file and i think i found it. You did buy the DSLR camera but you probably missed the little phone icon that shows up afterwards, when ur in our room at night just below the icon to go to sleep there's an icon for a phone, press that and you'll message Lucie which will start the photo shoot event. It is mentioned in the task app but yeah it's pretty easily overlooked so you might want to go back to an earlier save cuz it probably was already there and you didn't need to advance all that time

I did also see you can still get more coruption with Helena at night (scary movie) and you can do more training with navia (you will need the martial art stat for a future mission) there might be more stuff but i only went through a couple of days before i caught what was going on. But honestly ur actually still pretty early on in the game, like i initially thought it's the floating hotel u just visited and not the actual island, i'd say ur not even halfway the current available content

Hope this helps (y)

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I just checked ur save file and i think i found it. You did buy the DSLR camera but you probably missed the little phone icon that shows up afterwards, when ur in our room at night just below the icon to go to sleep there's an icon for a phone, press that and you'll message Lucie which will start the photo shoot event. It is mentioned in the task app but yeah it's pretty easily overlooked so you might want to go back to an earlier save cuz it probably was already there and you didn't need to advance all that time

I did also see you can still get more coruption with Helena at night (scary movie) and you can do more training with navia (you will need the martial art stat for a future mission) there might be more stuff but i only went through a couple of days before i caught what was going on. But honestly ur actually still pretty early on in the game, like i initially thought it's the floating hotel u just visited and not the actual island, i'd say ur not even halfway the current available content

Hope this helps (y)
Just tried to reproduce the error and also overlooked the Event-Icon. Maybe it would be better, if the event-icon would be coloured in yellow, as this is, what one is looking for by now.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Just tried to reproduce the error and also overlooked the Event-Icon. Maybe it would be better, if the event-icon would be coloured in yellow, as this is, what one is looking for by now.
Ok, it was kinda easy to miss, got to go back/restart, thx !

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I think I am finished with the current content but I am not sure. Does the game let you know? My task list only has the rent and I attached stats and contacts.
I haven't had a new event or seen anyone's stats increase in two game weeks

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think I am finished with the current content but I am not sure. Does the game let you know? My task list only has the rent and I attached stats and contacts.
I haven't had a new event or seen anyone's stats increase in two game weeks

View attachment 1427984 View attachment 1427985 View attachment 1427986
Yes, the game lets you know, when you get finished:
1632937108849.png
Stats are actually no good indicator. Better check the replay gallery:
right click->replay events

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Started playing the game and I do like it.
The plot is quirky, the characters are interesting and the jokes hit just right.

I just got past the BBQ and introduction of Jessy's mom and the maid coming to live with MC so not sure how close I am to end of content. I have hit the limit for Stamina(13), Strength (10), Knowledge(12), and Martial Arts(10) though.

The only thing that really bothers me is the situation between the MC and Dr. Vibes.
The audience may suspect that Dr. Vibes is really an alternate reality version of the MC, but the MC certainly doesn't!
And for some reason, he's A-okay with fucking Navia, the Doctor's main girl, as well as sharing Helena with the Doctor? "If he doesn't mind, why should you?" is a line MC literally asks Helena.... and this is all with the sharing turned off....

If the main character makes the choice to allow the sharing kink, these lines are perfectly fine and make sense, but with it turned off the reasoning kinda breaks down. Why would MC want to keep the girls to himself except be A-okay with sharing with Dr. Vibes? That story point doesn't make sense unless its all cleared up in a future story point I haven't reached yet that explains that Dr. Vibes isn't sleeping with anyone anymore.

I personally feel that if you have that sharing kink disabled, then there should be alternate text where instead of you not caring if they are also seeing Dr. Vibes, they should break of what they have with him if they want to pursue you. And its A-okay if some character wouldn't do that, like say Navia who's the Doctor's main girl, but that should close off sex scenes with her if you have sharing off.
But that's just my opinion.

Like I said though, I am liking the story so far, the game is really good and I would recommend it to most people except for that part small.
I also prefer that, if you deactivate sharing, it disappears completely from the game. Sharing LIs with the Dr even if you have it deactivated doesn't convince me, even if you only know it by word of mouth.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Query; how does this have a pregnancy, lactation, and vaginal sex tag... but not creampie tag?

Asking because I haven't played yet, and creampies are a hot fetish of mine.

Is the lactating pregnant character a pre-existing one to the MC's involvement, or is it just a missing tag?

Reactions: Boldano

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Query; how does this have a pregnancy, lactation, and vaginal sex tag... but not creampie tag?

Asking because I haven't played yet, and creampies are a hot fetish of mine.

Is the lactating pregnant character a pre-existing one to the MC's involvement, or is it just a missing tag?
Don't have it exactly in mind, but the lactation has as far, as I remember another source than pregnancy.
Pregnancy is caused by the MC.
There is definitely creampie in the game. Seems rather a missing tag.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Finished up to the current game.

This was... actually really, really enjoyable. I certainly want more, and love the option to creampie the girls. Am hoping for a lot more lactation scenes. A LOT more. ;)

Oh, and Sabine! Yikes! Does she do a thing to me! :D

Saying that, I do feel it's lacking music and sound effects. This is actually one of the few AVNs I've taken my headphones off because the lack of sound just distracts me somehow. Still, personal preference, as I know some people enjoy playing listening to their own music.

Oh, and I seem to have glitch; Miao's picture in the character cards is still a blank white outline for me. I recognise that there are still some undiscovered characters (unless I've actually screwed up and missed them somehow) but it's weird, because I can 'click' Miao's profile (next to Navia) and access it, but it shows a stop cursor on it, and is still blank.

Anyway, looking forward to a future update. Roughly how frequently does this game update?

Reactions: milklover88

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Finished up to the current game.

This was... actually really, really enjoyable. I certainly want more, and love the option to creampie the girls. Am hoping for a lot more lactation scenes. A LOT more. ;)

Oh, and Sabine! Yikes! Does she do a thing to me! :D

Saying that, I do feel it's lacking music and sound effects. This is actually one of the few AVNs I've taken my headphones off because the lack of sound just distracts me somehow. Still, personal preference, as I know some people enjoy playing listening to their own music.

Oh, and I seem to have glitch; Miao's picture in the character cards is still a blank white outline for me. I recognise that there are still some undiscovered characters (unless I've actually screwed up and missed them somehow) but it's weird, because I can 'click' Miao's profile (next to Navia) and access it, but it shows a stop cursor on it, and is still blank.

Anyway, looking forward to a future update. Roughly how frequently does this game update?
did you have a Look in the replay gallery? There are the most important scenes shown, when unlocked. So you can see, if you might have missed something.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
wasnt this on renpy? havent played since 0.6
anyway, how to add some money into the game? seems saveeditoronline doesnt work with these saves

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes