Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Having the same issue, it just shows the Task to pay rent and no yellow edges appear for days, and got all items from shop.
Is there any hidden task? Last event was first lewd scene with the Twins in the hotel. How do I trigger event 288?

I uploaded my last save. hopefully it can help Ty!
You have still a date with Cara for Coffee, after this: Wait some days til weekend and you will get a text message).

Reactions: Rhagnar

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
What program did you use to create this game? I have never seen models quite like this before, and the backgrounds seem to be real, slightly out of focus photos. I like it. A LOT.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
This is a good game but the dev went a bit overboard on the nympho/lesbos. I was fine with it until Helena came out as a rabid nympho/lesbo and kind of killed my interest. There are so many already so having a couple be different would have been cool. Still a good game and the art is really well done.

Reactions: DA22

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I seem to have lost all my saves except one ??? It is from the beginning. Did this happen to anyone else ?

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
DrVibes - what a great addition! You are a master of animation and breast movement. I am stuck on the check out the bathroom at noon event. I have spent 2 weeks of Wednesday, Friday and Sundays and it hasn't triggered yet. Suggestions- I have a future date with Nano I think and I hate to de stuck.

Also, dear Dr, I visit Quinn in the evenings with 6 Novels in hand- andit gets suggested that I bring her a novel. Seem to be stuck.

Not complaining and would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
DrVibes - what a great addition! You are a master of animation and breast movement. I am stuck on the check out the bathroom at noon event. I have spent 2 weeks of Wednesday, Friday and Sundays and it hasn't triggered yet. Suggestions- I have a future date with Nano I think and I hate to de stuck.

Also, dear Dr, I visit Quinn in the evenings with 6 Novels in hand- andit gets suggested that I bring her a novel. Seem to be stuck.

Not complaining and would appreciate any help!

Thanks!
Could you upload a save?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes