Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
I've tried building a Linux version but haven't been able to test it yet. If you'd like to try it I'd love to hear if it works or not:
Mega

It will need execute permissions added I guess, having been built on Windows.
Thank you!
It's not working for me but it could be a problem of mine.
It seems that you have built a 32bit version because the 64 bit launcher has usually the _X64 ending in the name. Anyway execute permission flag is fine.
I have a Kubuntu 21.10 on Intel I7 5500.

Slickjack

May 29, 2020
Question: Does the delivery of the circlet for Quinn turn up in this edition? I'm confident I've gone through a week's worth of mornings (usually doing computer work) without receiving the delivery.

Second thing, it is spelled "definitely" - not an 'A' in the word at all!

- sj

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Question: Does the delivery of the circlet for Quinn turn up in this edition? I'm confident I've gone through a week's worth of mornings (usually doing computer work) without receiving the delivery.

Second thing, it is spelled "definitely" - not an 'A' in the word at all!

- sj
You can look how much events you are (at least) still missing in the replay menu. => On PC: Press right Mouse Button => Then Replay Event. I'm quite sure it is possible, as the relationship with Quinn and Jake is quite deep by the end of the update.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Just loaded V0.13 beta and I'm not getting any yellow circles or new quests. Any suggestions?
Could you upload a save?

Under Windows the saves are under "C:\Users\<your computer name>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV" on Windows PC. Where you have to replace <your computer name> with the actual computer name. Unfortunately, I don't know where it is on other systems.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
Could you upload a save?

Under Windows the saves are under "C:\Users\<your computer name>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV" on Windows PC. Where you have to replace <your computer name> with the actual computer name. Unfortunately, I don't know where it is on other systems.
Here is the last save I had.

Reactions: alogr555

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, how do you pass the Find out more about Helana quest? I've already unlocked the university location with Quinn but no signs of advancing with Helana aside from the watching tv in the lounge

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys, how do you pass the Find out more about Helana quest? I've already unlocked the university location with Quinn but no signs of advancing with Helana aside from the watching tv in the lounge
This is a long time ago, that I was in such an early state in the game, but I think, you must repair her computer and see the information, that is there.

EDIT: Just found an old save, and saw: No it isn't like that. But despite being sandbox, this game is quite linear. So, if you:
*look out for yellow edges around the symbols
*look, if there is something in the store, you must buy (this is generally told in tasks, if there are some)
*and raise the stats you need (only in early game)
you will relatively naturally come to the point where you will fulfill this quest.

Last edited:

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
This is a long time ago, that I was in such an early state in the game, but I think, you must repair her computer and see the information, that is there.

EDIT: Just found an old save, and saw: No it isn't like that. But despite being sandbox, this game is quite linear. So, if you:
*look out for yellow edges around the symbols
*look, if there is something in the store, you must buy (this is generally told in tasks, if there are some)
*and raise the stats you need (only in early game)
you will relatively naturally come to the point where you will fulfill this quest.
Yeah, I've been trying to do that. I'm at the point where I can't raise my affection with Helana anymore. The shop only has the novel, PC power supply and graphics card available for sale which I've already used for the relevant tasks.

The only thing I can think of is I'm missing some yellow edges around the symbols. However, I've already gone through a week while combing through the events. That's how I kept progressing the progress of Quinn and the other girls.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Ca
Yeah, I've been trying to do that. I'm at the point where I can't raise my affection with Helana anymore. The shop only has the novel, PC power supply and graphics card available for sale which I've already used for the relevant tasks.

The only thing I can think of is I'm missing some yellow edges around the symbols. However, I've already gone through a week while combing through the events. That's how I kept progressing the progress of Quinn and the other girls.
Could you upload a save?

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Ca

Could you upload a save?

Thanks a lot for taking a look at this.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes