switenta

Jan 25, 2020
I have figured it out, it cannot handle being installed on a different drive. The save screen pops up and then crashes and immediately restarts, hence the bouncing. And a fun related glitch is if you hit the patron link on main screen it gets caught in the crash loop and utterly spams the browser with hundreds of tabs opening up the patron page.

Make sure the game is installed on C: drive etc

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I have figured it out, it cannot handle being installed on a different drive. The save screen pops up and then crashes and immediately restarts, hence the bouncing. And a fun related glitch is if you hit the patron link on main screen it gets caught in the crash loop and utterly spams the browser with hundreds of tabs opening up the patron page.

I download and run every game I get off of here on a 3TB external USB 3.0 drive. Never had an issue. This game included.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
I don't know, but if you don't find out, this isn't that important, as the game has now a "Versionload"-Function, so you can start, where the current (or any other version) begins just like that. But you have to change the kinks in the Smartphone again to your favour.
it's important for me because I've been playing this for about a year without using the cheat and to make sure every single detail event doesn't miss, and every choice that I choose. I have like over 100+ saves.

There is something wrong with my phone and I want to transfer the safe files to my computer.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Question : there is some sound... but is there sound for the ladies ? I do not have any... but not sure if there is suppose too....

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Uhh when I extracted the game to a new folder it is empty why is that?

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019

Pretty sure this problem has to do with your installation/PC somehow, because it's certainly not an issue for me.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I have over 5 extra internal drives, may be related vs just using a single external drive.
Seems like just a weird issue with your setup for some reason. I have a triple-boot setup with Windows 11 and Linux Mint sharing a 1 TB NVME SSD, a Hackintosh setup of MacOS Mojave on a 500 GB SSD, and a 4 TB HD that I store data on to share between all 3 OS's. Never had an issue running this game from a separate drive.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
no walkthrough mods for this game?
Only played about ~75% through but the game seems to be on rails … ie … only one path with any if all variations are to support your like/dislikes … also the game does a good job of guiding you to content/event path forward.

is there a money cheat for this game?
Money cheat is not really necessary either … the developer seems to avoid an annoying grind and loosing/hiding content because of ”wrong” choices really isn’t a thing that I can see.

Granted I’m not all the way through the game.

Last edited:

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
I don't know if this has been pointed out yet to the dev or not, but I'm not entirely sure this dialogue has the right name tag above it? Unless I'm missing something in plot, rofl. Image is linked below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022
Great game! I enjoyed it a lot so far!

DrVibes: I noticed various misspellings (some occurring many times):
"definately" -> definitely (so many times)
"infinate" -> infinite
"fiesty" -> feisty
"hareem" -> harem

Character names were wrong on a few dialogues (from memory):
during shop scene after getting kicked out of the house (Christina->Pugsley)
during dinner scene after pregnancy
during poolside masturbation scene (MC+Quinn+Cara)

Dialogues with "Jake whispering" and "Jake yelling" even when MC has been named differently.

Last edited:

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Hey DrVibes - THANK YOU for an awesome, amazing, well-done update! Really appreciate your work.

Everyone -- We really should support this dev. Nobody masters breast motion as well as the good doctor. Please consider adding to his Patreon account!

Reactions: DrVibes
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes