DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
How does the sharing and non-sharing paths work? do each paths contain exclusive scenes and stories between each other or is it the same scene but edited with or w/o other people in it?
It's generally the same scene with forks off to content with or without others in it.

Reactions: Xypher

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Skimmed through this thread and the changelog, am I understanding it correctly that Fernanda is the only one so far that can show signs of pregnancy?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh man, I love this shit :p :ROFLMAO: but yeah, optional, skippable, avoidable would have been great (especially for all types of players).
Of course, some people can enjoy but some might not. For normal content I do understand one way path without any avoidable option nor turning tables type of option but this type of extreme scenes should have option to avoid nor change situtation to your own side. Honestly while some people love it it's just such a turn off for me, I do play this game since begining so I'm not newbie LOL. I know this game have a lot of crazy thing, but this is kind of too much for me.

I hope DEV will makes this avoidable, imma stop before that quest, and might look when next update comes, for now I lost my appetite.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Of course, some people can enjoy but some might not. For normal content I do understand one way path without any avoidable option nor turning tables type of option but this type of extreme scenes should have option to avoid nor change situtation to your own side. Honestly while some people love it it's just such a turn off for me, I do play this game since begining so I'm not newbie LOL. I know this game have a lot of crazy thing, but this is kind of too much for me.

I hope DEV will makes this avoidable, imma stop before that quest, and might look when next update comes, for now I lost my appetite.
Just do what I do and click though while saying "Ya, ya, ya". The game is pretty much all fetish so I end up doing it for the sillier orgies and lesbo crap anyway.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I started playing this game a couple of days ago, love this game, so now I have two questions.
One, can get more than one girl pregnant other than the hippie girl on the beach if not a crying shame?
Second, when will the next update for the game be uploaded?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Skimmed through this thread and the changelog, am I understanding it correctly that Fernanda is the only one so far that can show signs of pregnancy?
Well, she is the only one who develops a baby belly because of pregnancy.

edit: there‘s also milking, but this is not pregnancy related.
I started playing this game a couple of days ago, love this game, so now I have two questions.
One, can get more than one girl pregnant other than the hippie girl on the beach if not a crying shame?
Second, when will the next update for the game be uploaded?
Right now, the Hippie Girl is the only one, you can get pregnant. Updates come regularely appr. every 3 - 4 months. The last one was released just shortly. So expect the next one appr. in January or February.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Slavoj

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Well, she is the only one who develops a baby belly because of pregnancy.

Right now, the Hippie Girl is the only one, you can get pregnant. Updates come regularely appr. every 3 - 4 months. The last one was released just shortly. So expect the next one appr. in January or February.
Thank you

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I hear you. I'll add an option to skip this or to lock our friendly neighborhood copper in the cell or something for the next release.
Maybe also try to add an option to start from the end of the previous release? I reinstalled Windows and saved my precious Renpy folder, but I completely forgot this game doesn't keep saves there because it's a different engine. I need to start from the beginning :cry:
Anyway it's probably not easy to implement such a feature since you'd also need to ask the player some questions to setup for his previous choices.

• Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe also try to add an option to start from the end of the previous release? I reinstalled Windows and saved my precious Renpy folder, but I completely forgot this game doesn't keep saves there because it's a different engine. I need to start from the beginning :cry:
Anyway it's probably not easy to implement such a feature since you'd also need to ask the player some questions to setup for his previous choices.
I have some saves, tell me where you at when you last played and I will give you a save file for starting there.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I have some saves, tell me where you at when you last played and I will give you a save file for starting there.
Thanks a bunch! Last time I played, I had met that mechanic chick about the car. If you don't have that, an older save would still be very helpful.
Your signature helped me as well :) I was trying to remember the name of a game I played last year, turns out it was Virtues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks a bunch! Last time I played, I had met that mechanic chick about the car. If you don't have that, an older save would still be very helpful.
Your signature helped me as well :) I was trying to remember the name of a game I played last year, turns out it was Virtues.
Alright this is from scene when you first meet her, it should work without problem, just pull it out rar file inside of save location: C:\Users\Son Anka\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex13_zen

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
This is already implemented. when you go to the load-menu, there is a version-load-function.

Reactions: alex13_zen

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Works like a charm! I won't ask if you have 100 save files for this game alone :)
For every game I play I have a lot of save... For some realy long games I have reached page 500, which means 500x6 save file...

If you ask why? I do play a lot of game and I have very busy life as well, so when I play a games I tend to forget what was happening and when that happens I just look those saves quickly and remember. Sometimes even just looking save pictures helps a lot as well :D

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes