yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAnomalousDrVibes-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dragon2007

Sep 24, 2020
I love your very good game and I really like that the scenes are unexpected but very exciting, that makes them much better than the normal scenes that everyone does. Thank you

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
so we got a update havent played it yet as im waiiting for someone to say how much content there really is to play with. otherwise im guesssing another 6 months for the next update afterwards

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
so we got a update havent played it yet as im waiiting for someone to say how much content there really is to play with. otherwise im guesssing another 6 months for the next update afterwards
Was just a few posts above....
1677698623766.png
Seems a decent enough of play time.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
For the love of all that is beautiful and natural please remove those disturbing and disgusting tattoos or at least please provide us a work around or an option to remove them. this would open the game up to a larger audience whom prefer seeing the natural beauty of a woman not destroyed with those ugly and repulsive markings. Thus, until then game on ignore.
However will say the art work looks great except for the stated above: which in my humble opinion destroys the natural beauty of a perfectly created woman. This statement is not to start anything just providing the team with a suggestion and that there are those out here whom really don't approve of the before mentioned markings. Sorry if this offends anyone it was not meant too, however if you are tuff deal with it, :cool:.
Just providing an opinion and hopefully something for the development team to consider. Thanks for reading and shearing your idea's, have a great day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For the love of all that is beautiful and natural please remove those disturbing and disgusting tattoos or at least please provide us a work around or an option to remove them. this would open the game up to a larger audience whom prefer seeing the natural beauty of a woman not destroyed with those ugly and repulsive markings. Thus, until then game on ignore.
However will say the art work looks great except for the stated above: which in my humble opinion destroys the natural beauty of a perfectly created woman. This statement is not to start anything just providing the team with a suggestion and that there are those out here whom really don't approve of the before mentioned markings. Sorry if this offends anyone it was not meant too, however if you are tuff deal with it, :cool:.
Just providing an opinion and hopefully something for the development team to consider. Thanks for reading and shearing your idea's, have a great day.
You know damn well they won't change a character this far into the game. The amount of work that would take would be insane.

It would also ruin the character for those that like her. There are plenty of other characters without tattoo's, you're request is a tad bit selfish and entitled.

Betahunter

Aug 7, 2018
I can't start this game. Every time I open this game I get to the warning screen and when I click accept the game will close after a few second

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I can't start this game. Every time I open this game I get to the warning screen and when I click accept the game will close after a few second
This game is made in " GODOT " so maybe your compatibility needs to be sure it works with that program its a game maker engine thats free so check their website.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I prefer not to install your program into windows. Do you have a stand alone executable to run just like every other app on this site.?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes