AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
where are the save files located?
In the AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV folder on your hard drive.

Fastest way to get there is type in %appdata%\Godot\app_userdata\DrV in a file explorer window.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
In the AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV folder on your hard drive.

Fastest way to get there is type in %appdata%\Godot\app_userdata\DrV in a file explorer window.
thanks but dam was hoping savegame editor worked just go give me a small boost to much grind and I normally walk so to give games a chance I often use that site.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
thanks but dam was hoping savegame editor worked just go give me a small boost to much grind and I normally walk so to give games a chance I often use that site.
The grind here is not that bad as soon as you get past first part of game and the game has inbuilt cheat for money. Cheats for stats seems not to do much.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
This is definitely a great game! I hope there will be a lot of more sex scenes.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
MY game seems to be broken. I can't give Quinn her 2nd swimsuit at night and can't talk to Nano at evening or night about the photo shoot. Quinn at night only has 2 options...hj and bj and shes never in her room in the evening.
In the evening nano says shes studying and at night shes going to bed..

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
just finished got to the end of the most recent release and it's a crime this game has less than 100 patreons. Gonna switch some stuff around and pledge next month, this game definitely deserves it

Reactions: junior366

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
just finished got to the end of the most recent release and it's a crime this game has less than 100 patreons. Gonna switch some stuff around and pledge next month, this game definitely deserves it
This is true...this might be my favorite of all of the HS games on f95 with Harem hotel , Mythic manor and house in the rif close behind.
All of the girls have such damn gorgeous faces and bodies...alot of variety. This deserves more than 100 patreons.

MFHBadger

Jul 14, 2017
task/journal does not tell you anything. I have wondered around and spoken to every girl at all different times and have not gotten progression for anything in the new release other than perrin and hendrix's mom.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes