From The Dark
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
310590_F95Final.jpg

Overview:
You play a young entrepreneur transported to a parallel dimension. You are taken in by a new family and must get into their good books and find a source of income.
Can you seduce your neighbours and half the town? Can make a pile of cash by persuading them to model for your erotic web site? Can you find out what the fuck is going on and why some prick has transported you to this dimension?
As you progress new areas of town will open up and you will meet more babes and a few bitches!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-13
Release Date: 2019-05-13
Developer: DrVibes
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Oral sex, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Masturbation, MILF, Sci-Fi

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing

Changelog:
v0.3.2
Fixes 'jogging' bug, allows finishing of the episode for those affected.

v0.3.1
Shop won't stock items until required for quests.
Made beach intro much easier to trigger (It may have been blocked by other events in the timeslot).
Jazz Club Sunday event requires beach intro to be completed.
Music will keep playing when 'go back' is actioned.
Various other bug fixes including event order fixes.

v0.3.0
This version should now work on some older machines that previous versions wouldn't.
IMAGES 1334
VIDEOS 36
Cheat mode added: For cheating bastards!
Rename characters option added
Locations added: Floating Hotel, Police Station, Beach
Helana events extended
Quinn events extended
Cara events extended
Alize events added
Miao events added
Navia events added
Christina photoshoot event added
Billie and Fernanda events added

v0.2.1
Fixed Massage for Dummkopfs buying bug
Fixed display of phone messages outside scenes

v 0.1.1 Bugfix
This fixes a problem with buying the novel for Quinn (and any other shop purchases).

Features
Interactive map
Movement system
Quest/task system
Functioning smartphone with messaging
Characters good and bad.... with one or two utter lunatics

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

QuinnBRHug01.jpg JakeBRNightSpies09.jpg Sunday01-04.jpg Sunday01-69.jpg 265744_HelanaBRVibes01.jpg 265753_QuinnSelfie01.jpg 265754_PoolCaraOil10.jpg 265745_Sunday02-39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Madzeal

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Nice art work and an interesting story idea. Worth a look.

One thing. How to do I give the book to Quinn?

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
so, another shi-fy novel full of tits ass n stuff but dont tell about a "great story" pls...agree for a good game for fap ppl, nothing else

DrVibes

Oct 3, 2018
To give Quinn the book you need to visit her in her bedroom in the evening (Monday, Wednesday or Saturday I think). You'll hand it over automatically.
I've included a task/quest journal which should give hints on anything you are stuck with. Press 'J' to bring it up (on your phone).

Reactions: Rythan25

Kyori

Nov 10, 2017
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn
same

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes