DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ok..need to know..whats best path with Hendrix .
1. dickhead and no hold hands then friend.+1.
2.fuck yourself then unfriend (advensary) -1.

guess best path is friends because of his sister?
dont want wash my time to make wrong choice.

Edit: click on Rush to get Stamina..but it wouldn't growth up (stamina +1) ..still on. 13 like i am stuck with that. is that normal ?
I'm planning on adding a couple of routes to the game: A keep the girls all to yourself route, and a double teaming/ group route where in certain scenes another guy/guys may join in on the action with the girl/girls.

The Hendrix choice will probably lead into which route you take (friend choice would lead to more of a wingman type role and some double teaming or group events, adversary would lead to solo route and revenge on Hendrix). This needs rewording in the game however, so I will add an option to be able to change this choice later under kinks on the phone.

Stamina is capped to 13 in the latest version of the game. This may be lifted in a later version if you need to be able to catch several ninjas or endulge in 24 hour bangathons!

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this is a pretty good game but it was a major disappointment for me that the mc only stayed mad for like 1.5 seconds I wish he could've been mad longer maybe even left and gotten them to apologize but not be forgiven right away and do stuff to make it up to him. but that's just me its been a pet peeve of mine for a long time form movies to anime. and I get he shouldn't be mad since the other guy would've done something but still bein mad only for a second rather than a few days is annoying.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
this is a pretty good game but it was a major disappointment for me that the mc only stayed mad for like 1.5 seconds I wish he could've been mad longer maybe even left and gotten them to apologize but not be forgiven right away and do stuff to make it up to him. but that's just me its been a pet peeve of mine for a long time form movies to anime. and I get he shouldn't be mad since the other guy would've done something but still bein mad only for a second rather than a few days is annoying.
what are you talking about? why was you mc mad and for what? The only thing I remember that I'd be kinda pissed about and I would have gotten over it (maybe after a day) was when the neighbor took your clothes and left you hanging lol.

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
what are you talking about? why was you mc mad and for what? The only thing I remember that I'd be kinda pissed about and I would have gotten over it (maybe after a day) was when the neighbor took your clothes and left you hanging lol.
At the start of the game, you get kidnapped from your home dimension to be send to another dimension away from everyone you ever knew and absolutely none of you prodigious wealth. I would be upset too.
BTW, new update, the changelog only talk of bugfix, so no new content?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
BTW, new update, the changelog only talk of bugfix, so no new content?
This is the final v0.6.0 release (previous 0.6.0 were betas). A number of bugs were fixed and a couple of features added (notably markers/rings now display when there are new scenes available in the world, this streamlines game-play quite a bit). No new content from the 0.6.0 betas.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Known Mac bug from the previous version has been fixed. Reports I have from this version is that it is running ok on OSX.
Finally had the time to give it another try, but unfortunately the latest version still does not support MacOS Catalina, which probably means the executable is 32bits. Catalina removed support for 32bits apps; now only 64bits are supported.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Just stumbled across this game today. I have to say I'm mighty impressed so far.

Great humour and a good story that doesn't bog down. Keep up the good work Dr Vibes. This game is a gem.

Reactions: junior366

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
There is a problem on the sex scene on the helipad with the hero and Lucy: On startup Christina has pierced nipples and during the sex scene and after her piercings have disappeared.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Hugely underrated game. Usually not into these ( Honey Select) games, but this has me hooked. Great MC, characters, visuals, models, humor, interesting story.
Surprised it's not more supported.

Reactions: tazaaron

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Alternate universe of the m.c mother in her universe she dose not have a kid would be cool if she likes the m.c a lot :ROFLMAO:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Finally had the time to give it another try, but unfortunately the latest version still does not support MacOS Catalina, which probably means the executable is 32bits. Catalina removed support for 32bits apps; now only 64bits are supported.
mac version doesn't work for me anyone else?
I've pinned down the problem with Catalina. Gatekeeper is removing the +x permissions after extracting the zip due to it not being notarized. There is a way around this:

Right click on the extracted Dr Vibes app and select 'Open new terminal at folder'.
Enter: cd Contents/MacOS
Enter: chmod 755 "Dr Vibes"

The app should now fire up ok. Not exactly ideal, but a way around it for now for anyone who would like to get it going on MacOS Catalina. It looks there might be a proper fix in the next release of the Godot game engine all going well!

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
I've pinned down the problem with Catalina. Gatekeeper is removing the +x permissions after extracting the zip due to it not being notarized. There is a way around this:

Right click on the extracted Dr Vibes app and select 'Open new terminal at folder'.
Enter: cd Contents/MacOS
Enter: chmod 755 "Dr Vibes"

The app should now fire up ok. Not exactly ideal, but a way around it for now for anyone who would like to get it going on MacOS Catalina. It looks there might be a proper fix in the next release of the Godot game engine all going well!
Okay, can confirm that this works. For those that are not used to the terminal by any chance, the "Open new terminal at folder" option is under the last option on the Right-click Menu, named "Services".

Thanks Doc! You are the real MVP. ;)

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Every time I save the game, the interface locks out. I cannot click the quit button, the window's close button does nothing, and Alt+F4 won't close. The only way to close is to use Task Manager and End Task.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes