matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
doc i like the track from the billie&fernada scene, who is it? reminds me @ the good old day's in berlin underground technoclubs in the 90s :cool:

Reactions: jontembaya666

Fahrfugnugen1888

May 21, 2020
Great job, good Doctor!

The models are unique and hot and the sex scenes are visually stimulating. The renders are amazing. Actually the best I've seen on F95!

I find myself caring about each character. The recent update with the spin the bottle scene was masterfully hot.

Things to improve: The story moves slowly- and the fault is ours. We should be supporting Dr Vibes more to encourage him to have more updates faster. I cant wait for more of this story!

Reactions: tazaaron

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Possibly one of the most underrated harem productions on the site. I'm only a couple hrs invested now but must say well done Vibes. My respect, regards, and soon my Patreon-age.

Reactions: tazaaron

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Well, it was great playing the other version while it lasted. For some reason, since I downloaded this 0.8.0 version... I can't get any of them to start, not even the lastest. Even the previous versions will no longer Execute. Is it the GoDot Engine issue?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
This version crashes on me at execution. Actually, cursor spins like its loading and then stops... nothing, no game.. looked at log.txt and it's blank. :unsure:
Well, it was great playing the other version while it lasted. For some reason, since I downloaded this 0.8.0 version... I can't get any of them to start, not even the lastest. Even the previous versions will no longer Execute. Is it the GoDot Engine issue?
You could try deleting or renaming settings.sav from the c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ and see if that makes a difference. Barring that you could rename the entire folder in case something in it is corrupt.

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
You could try deleting or renaming settings.sav from the c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ and see if that makes a difference. Barring that you could rename the entire folder in case something in it is corrupt.
Appreciate the advice and tried all the above, including complete deletion of App info and fresh game download. Still a no go. Start game as Admin and nothing starts and the GoDot app does not reinstall under \Roaming\. Well, from what I played before, it's a really good game.. been trying to catch up on the main story. Maybe next update, the engine will kick in for me.

Last edited:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Appreciate the advice and tried all the above, including complete deletion of App info and fresh game download. Still a no go. Start game as Admin and nothing starts and the GoDot app does not reinstall under \Roaming\. Well, from what I played before, it's a really good game.. been trying to catch up on the main story. Maybe next update, the engine will kick in for me.
Yeah, very odd that older versions that were previously working aren't for you any more. I can't suggest much more other than making sure the right GPU is selected if you're on a dual GPU laptop, or the usual try a reboot which you've probably already done.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
doc i like the track from the billie&fernada scene, who is it? reminds me @ the good old day's in berlin underground technoclubs in the 90s :cool:
Sharks & The Spearfisher - Légolize & Dahiama

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, very odd that older versions that were previously working aren't for you any more. I can't suggest much more other than making sure the right GPU is selected if you're on a dual GPU laptop, or the usual try a reboot which you've probably already done.
Have a desktop.. have been looking on my end but, haven't found anything yet. I will keep looking. Here is my Bench for this particular monitor with a MSI 1660 super gaming x Superposition_Benchmark_v1.1_8886_1591502759 - Copy.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes