VN Ren'Py Completed The Answer Is... WHAT? [Final] [AHVL]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Only 200mb, any content in this?

e: Oh, its just quiz questions/answer, so the same images used over and over.
Hence the small size

Reactions: PassingtheT0rch

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Maybe we should start a minimum requirement for the number of characters in an overview. I mean, we've got a minimum requirement to write a review. Why not have a minimum for an overview?

Apparently, this dev thinks it's a joke. Looking at the renders, that just might be the case. I know there are many that get off on distorted physiques, and will probably praise them, but I'm not one of them. Between the physiques, the alien looking skin tones, the makeup that would embarrass a whore down on South Broadway and the facial expressions that look like they're cranked all the way to one end of the slider... it's an extreme no go for me.

Reactions: HogRocket

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The render style is awful. When it's small icons you think it might be normal, but click on it and you see this cheap filter style that people whose computers are ass use. I get that you want in on the $$$, but this is not the way. I wish Baas didn't delete his post with a few more images in it (the reason the dude complained). Had he not, you would have all seen tumor dick. Imagine drawing the profile of a stick figure then remember, oh wait, he's fat and give him a giant gut. That imagery is a rough equivalent of what that dick looked like.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes