Error
The is caused by capitalized {B} {/B} tags instead of {b} {/b}
Line 953 I think it is in the script.rpy in the archive.rpa
I would upload the corrected archive.rpa here but it is 167MB, a bit to big

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Cringefest groupthink parade in the first comments. "...Whaaat..." and over the top aggressive first review. Unfortunate. Hope the response to this game's update is less unhinged than that of its initial release.

Devs work hard to get their vision out. Gotta be a pretty heartless individual to just steamroll over that for lolz.

Kudos for the dev releasing more content. Hope they learn to calmly tune out the high cringe negativity. Haters are here in droves on every thread. That's F95. All devs know that. Keep creating and enjoy the process. There will always be folks who like your content whatever you make.

Rant off. Back to the regularly scheduled bombast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelth

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Thank you "bas" respected user for ruining my work. I'm going back to sleep now
You should probably stop huffing your own gas and actually get with the program since none of us see you as a special twinkie in a sea of twinkies.

This thread should’ve been closed from the start. It’s probably my own technicalities speaking but I feel the moderation team has been lax when it comes to subpar threads for subpar games.

AHVL

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Lol...What?
Is fine, I overreacted at you for posting screenshot of all of my art since I put just a little bit of time creating all those questions.
But because you are a good guy you deleted the post, have fun with part 2! Back to sleep until last part.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Interesting premise, but the question is, WHat about those faces. Stop using Joker products and call a plastic surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri L
Feb 22, 2018
What the fuck country are you from? 3+3*3-3+3 is 6.
PEMDAS.
Multiply to get 3+9-3+3.
Add to get 12-6. Which is 6, because it's fucking 6.
Are you even old enough to have a bank account?
Subtraction is just adding a negative. 3+9+(-3)+3. Addition and subtraction have the same priority.

YesBoss

Apr 7, 2020
What the fuck country are you from? 3+3*3-3+3 is 6.
PEMDAS.
Multiply to get 3+9-3+3.
Add to get 12-6. Which is 6, because it's fucking 6.
Are you even old enough to have a bank account?
XD
I swear this thread is full of hating crying bitches...

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes