BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Me:
*Sees Archmage* Sweet!
*Sees Mind Control* Fuck yea! I'm gonna love this game!
*Sees Corruption* Oh boi!
*Sees futa/trans* Umm okay I can still make this work!
*Sees gay* Ight Imma head out.
Yeah, you can choose your sexual preference in character creation.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I'm not sure what exactly you have in mind when you say that, but it does sound like it could be useful. And not just for me. A lot of people would be grateful to know whether the branch they take will lead to the fetish they're looking for or a whole lot of nothing.
I actually changed my mind. I'm going to show the tags in a pop up window when hovering mouse over passage links.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I actually changed my mind. I'm going to show the tags in a pop up window when hovering mouse over passage links.
Hmm... Will this be helpful for long-term decision-making, though? If it only shows tags related to the imminent scene, it might not be as helpful when trying to decide whether a route will have a high or low amount of what they're looking for or trying to avoid. Though, again, I don't know enough about this game to know how broad or focused on a particular tag any playthrough can end up being.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hmm... Will this be helpful for long-term decision-making, though? If it only shows tags related to the imminent scene, it might not be as helpful when trying to decide whether a route will have a high or low amount of what they're looking for or trying to avoid. Though, again, I don't know enough about this game to know how broad or focused on a particular tag any playthrough can end up being.
Yeah, that's the trade off. I guess I can actually embed the high level branching diagram in a game menu. It makes sense to do both.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I was wrong; the game is pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised.

The apprentice arc needs to be a little bit longer though, it was basically just two days then it was over. I didn't have much time to get to know much of the characters. One of which I would love to have had the opportunity to make into my bitch.

I also liked how crazy it got when I turned to the dark side. (y)

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I was wrong; the game is pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised.

The apprentice arc needs to be a little bit longer though, it was basically just two days then it was over. I didn't have much time to get to know much of the characters. One of which I would love to have had the opportunity to make into my bitch.

I also liked how crazy it got when I turned to the dark side. (y)
Thanks for giving it a shot!

That's fair. Once you're inside The Monastery, you will be able to continue interacting with those characters. Future updates and whatnot.

Which one? If you don't mind me asking...

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The game is interesting and it has a lot of routes but some dont lead anywhere yet.

The incest part was a bit too fast, imo, you can literally start fucking your family in your first interaction with them.
Yeah, I agree. I'm going to lock those scenes behind a mind control spell in the future. Which means that you will have more trouble getting there organically without the spell.

I haven't fleshed out the family household yet because I was treating it like a side route up until this point.

I'm also going to try my best to finish existing routes before introducing new ones. There are quite a few at this point.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you stick around.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for giving it a shot!

That's fair. Once you're inside The Monastery, you will be able to continue interacting with those characters. Future updates and whatnot.

Which one? If you don't mind me asking...
I don't mean any dark sexual deviancy. I turned off disturbing content. I mean that once I chose the dark goddess, I appreciated that the MC was no longer a clueless incel and straight up killed *spoiler character* without any hesitation. A lot of writers tend to not want to kill major characters so early. Then MC leaves and starts corruption people. I appreciate the less whining, more dining approach.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I don't mean any dark sexual deviancy. I turned off disturbing content. I mean that once I chose the dark goddess, I appreciated that the MC was no longer a clueless incel and straight up killed *spoiler character* without any hesitation. A lot of writers tend to not want to kill major characters so early. Then MC leaves and starts corruption people. I appreciate the less whining, more dining approach.
Which character were you interested in?

You will eventually be able to kill almost every main character in all probability lol

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes