Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Should work fine, but tell me if gives some errors
I mean all you did was unlock the game's engine debug menu right? I simply wanted the money, restored the old Assembly file back and saved the game! It didn't even take a minute! Thanks dude! I'll unlock the rest MYSELF! It's a game after all: Cheating a lot would ruin the experience!
EDIT: She's GORGEOUS, what game is your Avatar from please?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheArrogantKaijuPrincessAndTheDetectiveServant-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I mean all you did was unlock the game's engine debug menu right? I simply wanted the money, restored the old Assembly file back and saved the game! It didn't even take a minute! Thanks dude! I'll unlock the rest MYSELF! It's a game after all: Cheating a lot would ruin the experience!
EDIT: She's GORGEOUS, what game is your Avatar from please?
Is AI generated, from a screenshot of an avi i use in a game, using stable diffusion and orangemixv3 as model

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Is AI generated, from a screenshot of an avi i use in a game, using stable diffusion and orangemixv3 as model
It's hilarious the mental gymnastics some AI haters get sent on when they see an image they like and then find out it's AI. Their brains can't handle it like they got some religious obligation to be upset even though they just admitted it looked good. :KEK:

May 31, 2019
well.. just use troops that are better than the other for ex. kaijus are better than ninjas. look at the difference between your kaiju power against the city.
How the fuck do you change troop type? I can't find any option for it despite having a few of them unlocked.

Nevermind, I'm fucking retarded.
There's tabs on the left side when you go to attack a city.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It's hilarious the mental gymnastics some AI haters get sent on when they see an image they like and then find out it's AI. Their brains can't handle it like they got some religious obligation to be upset even though they just admitted it looked good. :KEK:
I never said I hated it! I'm just kinda disappointed it isn't in a game!

• Sad
Reactions: JakeTapper

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
How the fuck do you change troop type? I can't find any option for it despite having a few of them unlocked.

Nevermind, I'm fucking retarded.
There's tabs on the left side when you go to attack a city.
I literally finished the game without noticing that, so I suppose I'm even more retarded haha :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes