Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I now have one more questions: I can't trigger some of the achievement. For example, the ones asking to reach Mouth or breast lvl 3, no matter how much I raise those (3, 4 or 5) they stay blank, is that normal?

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I now have 2 questions : I can't trigger some of the achievement. For example, the ones asking to reach Mouth or breast lvl 3, no matter how much I raise those (3, 4 or 5) they stay blank, is that normal? Also, why climax doesn't trigger as double orgasm when the kaiju cum at the same time?
Hello there, the achievements that pertain to the mouth and breast were difficult even for me to achieve too. i have all achievements in the game, so they are all possible to unlock, however it takes time to get them all. i will advise the quadruple and octuple achievements are the most difficult to unlock, but they are each possible.

The achievements for both breast and mouth that you mentioned are unlockable, the easiest way i got these was focus using the tongue and keep using it until it reaches level 5. getting a few things like the aphrodisiac helped a lot with this. Reach up to level 5 for both mouth and tongue, and just keep raising the meter for those. Don't do it in one sitting though. Do one for mouth and then the other for breast. a double orgasm won't unlock this achievement, they have to be seperately orgasm for mouth and breast. let me know if you need further help.

How to train the labia? I can't fix the underwear howewer I want after the first climax
To train the labia, use either the egg vibrator or the large vibrator on the clitoris area. Hope this helps.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Hello there, the achievements that pertain to the mouth and breast were difficult even for me to achieve too. i have all achievements in the game, so they are all possible to unlock, however it takes time to get them all. i will advise the quadruple and octuple achievements are the most difficult to unlock, but they are each possible.

The achievements for both breast and mouth that you mentioned are unlockable, the easiest way i got these was focus using the tongue and keep using it until it reaches level 5. getting a few things like the aphrodisiac helped a lot with this. Reach up to level 5 for both mouth and tongue, and just keep raising the meter for those. Don't do it in one sitting though. Do one for mouth and then the other for breast. a double orgasm won't unlock this achievement, they have to be seperately orgasm for mouth and breast. let me know if you need further help.

To train the labia, use either the egg vibrator or the large vibrator on the clitoris area. Hope this helps.
I started an h scene and only focused on kiss like you said lvl 5 and everything else was left to lvl 2. It allowed me to unlock the achievement "your kiss is mine" (kiss 365 times) and the "Just kiss me" achievement is still locked (the requirement is simply to up mouth lvl 3 though). I am lost.

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
I now have one more questions: I can't trigger some of the achievement. For example, the ones asking to reach Mouth or breast lvl 3, no matter how much I raise those (3, 4 or 5) they stay blank, is that normal?
Those are by the "times climaxed". For 1 lvl you need 1 climax, 2 lvl is 10 climaxed and for 3 lvl you need make her climax 30 times in that category. So just fuck her as much as possible, it's just a matter of time.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
How to train the labia? I can't fix the underwear howewer I want after the first climax
I started an h scene and only focused on kiss like you said lvl 5 and everything else was left to lvl 2. It allowed me to unlock the achievement "your kiss is mine" (kiss 365 times) and the "Just kiss me" achievement is still locked (the requirement is simply to up mouth lvl 3 though). I am lost.
i am glad to hear you were able to get some of the achievements. The Just kiss me achievement is similar to the kiss is mine achievement, i found it most helpeful by just using the "tongue" on her mouth area and raising up the M meter to level 5. Even after the meter reaches level 5, keep using the tongue and kissing her you will eventually get the achievement. Hope that helps and good luck to you.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Those are by the "times climaxed". For 1 lvl you need 1 climax, 2 lvl is 10 climaxed and for 3 lvl you need make her climax 30 times in that category. So just fuck her as much as possible, it's just a matter of time.
Ok that was badly explained in the game (how did you figure this out?), I guess that was the problem

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
New version v1.04. This time with a changelog :)
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unofficial patch v1.03 -> v1.04 (6.84MiB)
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArrogantKaijuPrincessAndTheDetectiveServant-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kehuchii
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes