Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

OppaiUltra

Nov 9, 2020
Running through Whiskey/Crossover/Porting Kit on M1 MacBook Pro and getting 2fps. The demo ran perfectly but the full release is unplayable. Anyone got any ideas on this issue? (I also bought it on Steam to test and had the same problem)

Raoul Duke

Jul 24, 2020
Running through Whiskey/Crossover/Porting Kit on M1 MacBook Pro and getting 2fps. The demo ran perfectly but the full release is unplayable. Anyone got any ideas on this issue? (I also bought it on Steam to test and had the same problem)
Yes, I tried it on Parallels aswell and it works fine there, I didn't find any fix for crossover

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
how to select clitoris zone, i tried to use left and right hand hand but it goes in vaginal, i tried to use the tongue but it refuses.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I lost my patience with this.

Here the damn problem, timers and money as you pretty much have to spend all the fucking time training and exploring to get fucking money so you can buy equipment so you can train and assemble troops faster/better with no time at all to do anything else because there is NO FUCKING BREAKS, moment you think you can actually do something WRONG! ENJOY THE NEXT FUCKING TIMED MISSION! TICK! TOCK! TIMER IS RUNNING.

Fuck this, uninstalled ...

Edit:

Its a God damn fake out ... why. If there is no actual timers or rather it just sends you back 3 days and we keep the stats what is the point? If we literally cannot run out of time what is the point of having a timer?

Last edited:

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021

Here the damn problem, timers and money as you pretty much have to spend all the fucking time training and exploring to get fucking money so you can buy equipment so you can train and assemble troops faster/better with no time at all to do anything else because there is NO FUCKING BREAKS, moment you think you can actually do something WRONG! ENJOY THE NEXT FUCKING TIMED MISSION! TICK! TOCK! TIMER IS RUNNING.

Edit:

Its a God damn fake out ... why. If there is no actual timers or rather it just sends you back 3 days and we keep the stats what is the point? If we literally cannot run out of time what is the point of having a timer?
This is fundamentally a pretty simple resource/time management game and it's not even that hard. I'm a fuckin' dumbass and I managed to make the deadlines just fine on a first playthrough. As long as you don't dawdle around wasting time and use all the action points every turn, you'll do just fine.

Also, first you're bitching about not having enough time and now you're bitching about the game being forgiving (obviously a safety feature towards people like you who freak out at not having enough time)? Make up your goddamn mind man.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Also, first you're bitching about not having enough time and now you're bitching about the game being forgiving (obviously a safety feature towards people like you who freak out at not having enough time)? Make up your goddamn mind man.
At what point everything must became Dark Souls?

Problem with all that is you have no real warning and you end up having to do things in a very strict order ... train,increase troops, explore to get money so you can buy items to increase the number of troops produced and increasing the stats you gain by training, I would add increasing her affection but that is kinda just spam the most effective in cost.

Its very easy to slip because of the training were thing cost money, fall behind and the fact its irrelevant is to me more playtesters had problems with it and they just added that "safety" ... but that is never explained, this isnt under gameplay as a option, this is something you only know the moment you are thinking you getting a game over and doesnt help the text HEAVILY implies its a game over on the last day.

I have other issues, if you are just going over how you are a TRUE Gamer™ then dont just look how hard it is, there are a lot of very hard games that are hard because they were either poorly designed (this includes control scheme as well UI) or they were intentionally made hard such as Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.

The problem is how the game communicates, I do fine on training games that often have timers but some games are just poorly done and I am struggling more with the game controls that with the mechanics and if you dont mind, if a game requires for every step being done almost flawless then whats the point were a exact sequence is required? the "options" arent because they lead to failure and this IS the biggest problem I have, because the game is LYING to me as said options are just traps and not real alternative ways.

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
At what point everything must became Dark Souls?
Because it's not. You really are overblowing the difficulty of the game.

Money is only a problem if you're purchasing stuff that helps progress stats on the sex/touching minigame. Progress of which isn't even part of the regular deadlines. Restoring troops requires no monetary upkeep or costs. So progress in this game just boils down to:

1. Train stats to reach the cap for that period or at least a level where you can do considerable damage to the objective strongholds for that period.
2. Reach affection quota for that period, which is easily achieved by just spamming the latest unlocked chore.
2. Attack enemy stronghold until it blows up. Restore troops as needed.
3. Use the leftover time in that period to make progress on the sex/touching minigame.

The first two or so strongholds may have you be close to the deadline, but succeeding ones will make you blow the stronghold up long before the deadline, so you'll actually end up more days than you'll know what to do with other than just spamming the sex minigame and alt+tabbing while it's auto'd to grind up the sex stats.

The biggest hurdle in this game is just figuring all that shit out at the start since you're familiarizing yourself with the options and mechanics of the game. After that, the gameplay loop never really changes. Other training/management games introduces new mechanics or variable that mixes things up, but this game doesn't. It's all the same shit every period, but just with bigger numbers. It actually becomes rather boring.
There's also a siesta period of a few days between stronghold deadlines to solely focus on the sex/touching minigame if you're really pent up about that.

Frozen Wings

Jan 22, 2022

Edit:

Training is a waste of time. The easiest way to progress is to just sleep with her at the end of the day when you have 1 stamina left, the rest of the day you can do whatever. Sexy time boosts your stats (both daily and from achievements), her affection, and her sensitivity levels. I finished the first quota with 8+ days to spare, which I used to 100% explore the conquered cities for costumes and money. After getting all the available costumes, I just sleep with her everyday and did chores here and there. Mind you this is my first try of the game, so more efficient ways might still be possible (Abusing the shop items for better sexy time for example).

Anyways, starting the game strong helps get the ball rolling. Afterwards you can just turn off you brain and enjoy the rest of the ride with your new kaiju wife.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
tbf its not a hard game. its more of you don't know what you're doing kind of hard.

to make the game so much easier, just do chores until you have 1 action point left. then sex time. just level up her vagina. use soft, soft, hard for easy cum. chores is the best because it gives both affection and money.

as for money, use it to buy key items fast.

Mar 31, 2020
This is more like a spoiler.
so yeah...

It's a really easy game tbh, my complaint is there are only 3 positions.
And on those 3 different positions you can only do the same things,
dick on pussy, dick on boobs for missionary, the mouth is only for kisses.
It would have been great with Anal, and blowjobs.

I found it lacking to be honest,
do the train only once,
do the chores only when it's new,
when the goal is to increase the relatinoship or whatever it's called just repeat the lastest chore you can
focus on making her cum, cum at the same time, cum multiple times.

having sex with her gives you more reward then train + chores.
the clit is easy once you get the vibrator.
cumming at the same time, on all areas is easy once you unlock the restrict thing.
there will also be an auto clicker.

end game is like,
kiss, put hands on boobies, put vibe on clit, put dick in pussy.
lock the orgasm, click auto, once all bars are filled,
disable auto, remove restrictions. then lick on one move.
so that all areas cum at the same time with you.

it's a good thing they limited the stats, otherwise you'd be very overpowered early in the game.

Edit: no point in the game it gets harder.
Make sure she cums on the first few days to unlock more stamina and stats.
And you'll be snowballing it from there.

First week. What I did is keep a save and made sure I get the bonus for making her cum daily, and unlock the bonus if I failed I reload.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
gaming poro How I wish I could go back to those days where I knew nothing about animation. Alas, decades of Flash animations made me dislike this style of "animating" where different elements - in this case, body parts - actively move on their own, whilst the area of the body they are supposed to be attached to/at remains mostly static.

"Young padawan" nostalgia moment.
Yeah this looks like AI generated "art" """animated""" after being cut into pieces and slightly edited to smooth out broken hands and stuff.

Also this is a hilarious statement:
✦ Better H-Scenes, featuring more positions than Kaiju Princess
I have to wonder how many scenes that game had since this one barely has any.
This is not worth $14. It's barely worth $2. In fact I've seen games go for $2 that last 100x longer than this.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes