Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
To be honest, I hoped you'd add the Android link instead of removing the tag...:cry:
I will. I'm having a small problem in having the animations play on my APK tests. But don't worry, once I work it out I'll always release official android ports ;)

Reactions: Faptime

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
This is re-written taking into account that I now finished 0.1 and explored...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all honesty, I like a lot about this.

Writing's suprisingly very good - the scope's very impressive for a 0.1 too - that's quite uncommon nowadays with most cash grabbing vns. The characters feel relatively unique in their position in the game, there's an apparent plot with a lot of story progress elements. There is suspicion and some humorous moments that remind me a lot of slice of life, yet it is not breaking the tension. It feels like it is progressing naturally. There's no rush, no sudden plot twists or point breakers that make it hard to follow. Speaking of characters previously, I felt like they're fulfilling their job quite nicely. No unexpected "wtf" moments that leave you bubble gasping (expect one or two, but overall it's fine I guess?) or felt out of place. They're unique in their disposition and bring depth, too.

Renders have a few interesting qualities, too. I liked the occasional scene from the way they're done. Nicely working with what you got. And you're utilizing lighting - which is more about it than a lot of other games.

I've heard most of the songs already, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. At least they fit the tone of the scenes. And they exist! Again, more than a lot of other games can show.

I fucking hate you for the end, though. Holy shit that was good. Build up was gorgeous. Not gonna lie, it felt like a well-thought out, healthy progress. I do have some expectations from it for the future. Gonna spread the word and will keep an eye out. If you ever wind up making a Discord, be sure to leave an @ to me.

Last edited:

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
This is re-written taking into account that I now finished 0.1 and explored...

In all honesty, I like a lot about this.

Writing's suprisingly very good - the scope's very impressive for a 0.1 too - that's quite uncommon nowadays with most cash grabbing vns. The characters feel relatively unique in their position in the game, there's an apparent plot with a lot of story progress elements. There is suspicion and some humorous moments that remind me a lot of slice of life, yet it is not breaking the tension. It feels like it is progressing naturally. There's no rush, no sudden plot twists or point breakers that make it hard to follow. Speaking of characters previously, I felt like they're fulfilling their job quite nicely. No unexpected "wtf" moments that leave you bubble gasping (expect one or two, but overall it's fine I guess?) or felt out of place. They're unique in their disposition and bring depth, too.

Renders have a few interesting qualities, too. I liked the occasional scene from the way they're done. Nicely working with what you got. And you're utilizing lighting - which is more about it than a lot of other games.

I've heard most of the songs already, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. At least they fit the tone of the scenes. And they exist! Again, more than a lot of other games can show.

I fucking hate you for the end, though. Holy shit that was good. Build up was gorgeous. Not gonna lie, it felt like a well-thought out, healthy progress. I do have some expectations from it for the future. Gonna spread the word and will keep an eye out. If you ever wind up making a Discord, be sure to leave an @ to me.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully 0.02 will drop down this month, so stay tuned!

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Should also make a discord if anything I'd be down to hop in there
As of the moment, I have my hands full (college work and stuff), and in creating the game. I can't promise I'll be active if I do make a Discord server so I'll consider it in the future. ;)

Reactions: TadStrange

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
will the game have a harem route?
or is it individual focused?
harem is not in tags so wondering if it is planned or not :unsure:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Compressed version (v.02)
PC (455 MB) -
Mac (421 MB) -
Warning! Compressed versions have lesser quality.
I have tested the PC version didn't find any bugs.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Good game so far. Did run into a bug in the replay gallery. It only happens if you call/visit Syndey not Jessica, so I assume it's something with Sydney's scene that's causing the bug.

• Sad
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Quick question Crispy: In the submission stat the text is: "make them subservient to you or make them take the lead more often" and here's my issue:

Am I retarded or this is a contradiction? Does this makes them subservient (submissive) or not? What is it lmao?

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Quick question Crispy: In the submission stat the text is: "make them subservient to you or make them take the lead more often" and here's my issue:

Am I retarded or this is a contradiction? Does this makes them subservient (submissive) or not? What is it lmao?

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Good game so far. Did run into a bug in the replay gallery. It only happens if you call/visit Syndey not Jessica, so I assume it's something with Sydney's scene that's causing the bug.

I'll try to see if I can recreate the problem, and trace/fix the source if I can. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes