Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
a dom/sub meter might be nice...if the value is higher it shows your stats towards dom, if less towards sub

or maybe a positive/negative system where +points indicate you are the dom and - points represent you are the sub
I'll look into separating the two, or to at least clarify the descriptions better. Thanks though!

Reactions: A Common Crab

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
Watching (and playing) 0.2 now. I went ahead to become a pat as I still foresee a great future (for now, to be fair. It could change after all). I am glad to have found this, though. A refreshing pace. I wonder how it'll continue. Not entirely done yet, though, so looking forward to the progress.

EDIT: To be fair, there are a few scenes that I think are awkward. Like, weird or out of place. A bit too abstract to mention right now but that is my own fair assessment. It does not shake the entire product, though.

EDIT 2: Finishing this update, I can say I really like it. Solid to this point and interesting approach. Like it a lot.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Crispy Chicken
I havn't finished the game yet, just at the start of chp1 but damn this is really good already. But there's one thing that made me upset so far...and its that dumb song that plays when the lewd scene in the cafe starts. That song is overused to hell and back and it pisses me off now every time I hear it lol. Please I beg you if you can change it for something else do so for the next build.

Anyway Ill get back to playing now. I have high hopes for the rest. Nice start.
Edit: I finished it....that was good shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Watching (and playing) 0.2 now. I went ahead to become a pat as I still foresee a great future (for now, to be fair. It could change after all). I am glad to have found this, though. A refreshing pace. I wonder how it'll continue. Not entirely done yet, though, so looking forward to the progress.

EDIT: To be fair, there are a few scenes that I think are awkward. Like, weird or out of place. A bit too abstract to mention right now but that is my own fair assessment. It does not shake the entire product, though.

EDIT 2: Finishing this update, I can say I really like it. Solid to this point and interesting approach. Like it a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Crispy Chicken
I havn't finished the game yet, just at the start of chp1 but damn this is really good already. But there's one thing that made me upset so far...and its that dumb song that plays when the lewd scene in the cafe starts. That song is overused to hell and back and it pisses me off now every time I hear it lol. Please I beg you if you can change it for something else do so for the next build.

Anyway Ill get back to playing now. I have high hopes for the rest. Nice start.
Edit: I finished it....that was good shit.
Believe me, you're not the first to tell me this comment and I still find it funny :D Rest assured I'll try my best not to use it for future scenes HAHA cheers.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game is sooo good that at the same time i want to re-play it with walkthrough XD bc i'm sure i did some wrong choice somewhere XD or maybe i wanted to call both Sidney and Jessica and also have special time with Alice at night(which i got, but i'm bitter about not calling the girls XD)

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
the game is sooo good that at the same time i want to re-play it with walkthrough XD bc i'm sure i did some wrong choice somewhere XD or maybe i wanted to call both Sidney and Jessica and also have special time with Alice at night(which i got, but i'm bitter about not calling the girls XD)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and see you on the next update!

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great thoughtful story and interesting dialogues.
Congratulations to the author.

Hope to see Tiffany in future updates)

edit: by the way, how do open the last 2 scenes in the gallery?

• Red Heart

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
found some typos in 0.2 like at the end after choosing jessica and later sleeping on the couch it says "the funny thing about the universe that it listens" missing an is. And there was one more that I can't remember in the new update. somewhere near the intro too alice's uncle being with his war vet friends mayb?... and noticed a couple of wrong speakers when dialogue lines are shown like during the scene where tiffany was with ben it had ben's name for a line that tiffany I think spoke? same thing when kenny was being rescued and untied by the MC. Other than that seems like another good update to me. Keep them coming Crispy Chicken!

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes