• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I need help I start at the moment this game that I find great but the worry is that I do not find the riddle with yellow red colors ect I specify that I am French so I is not obvious to me but I'm sorry thank you for your answer

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
hello I need help I start at the moment this game that I find great but the worry is that I do not find the riddle with yellow red colors ect I specify that I am French so I is not obvious to me but I'm sorry thank you for your answer
Can you make a screenshot of the riddle, that will be helpfull!!!!

Reactions: H.K

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I just finished this part, I really like it, at first I was thinking, meh looks a bit awful, but I really love it, now it's time to play part 2

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
how do i get the overdue book 1 ?
has anybody any ideas ?
Again people, if you want some help give us some tips or screenshots from the puzzle, some of us have played years ago and i can't barely remember some things!!!!

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
why start with chapter 1 is this a remake or something
it starts pretty slow for a rpgm
you cant use the mouse how old is this thing
you have to use Esc to save use items etc very slow indeed
there is no walkthrough a major disappointment
it has side quests so do those cause that is their idea of a walkthrough hit Esc for side quests
i only like the comic book and artwork part of the ame thats it
the gameplay is too slow no save screen no fun until you solve those objectives side quest whatever

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes