brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I got all 4 parts now, just need tape from the save mart, problem is this, last part was on a roof, went round the back of the house, got onto the roof, got the part, now I cannot get back down again, any help would be great, Ty.
roof1.png

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, got it sussed. It was difficult finding access to both the lake and envelope. The lake can be accessed via top left of woods and the envelope with the treasure hunt clues (for access to girls room) can be accessed here.
Ugh, everything I couldn't get to was solved by this. And I had tried to get that envelope multiple times from the moment I landed in the past. Thank you!

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
need last treasure #2 according to treasure hunt quest map, but it's not there. Therefore I can't complete permission slip quest. Have 6, 9, 7, missing 5 on treasure hunt. Have 3 pieces of permission slip, but can't get the last off of roof because I can't find the 4th photo of treasure hunt.

Edit : Solved problem. How do I get key from icebox.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
need last treasure #2 according to treasure hunt quest map, but it's not there. Therefore I can't complete permission slip quest. Have 6, 9, 7, missing 5 on treasure hunt. Have 3 pieces of permission slip, but can't get the last off of roof because I can't find the 4th photo of treasure hunt.

Edit : Solved problem. How do I get key from icebox.
How did you get back down off the roof of the house after getting the slip?

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
How did you get back down off the roof of the house after getting the slip?
Same problem, stucked on the roof...
Maybe a hint: So, MC was in the back side of the house looking for a place apropiated to put the ladder.
Meanwhile, my angry level increased achieving a new record and my blindeness at MC gave it turbo speed causing a huge raise on hate, furry and madness. Then, thoroughly evaluated every option solving the best choice was start smashing space and enter pretending hitting the developer (yeah, sorry... i could not help) and suddenly MC appeared into the girl bedroom. i wasnt asked to put the ladder and no clue what happend. Not sure if i lost something while smashing.
Thing is... did i climb without the ladder using some kind of path to the room so way down also there or i have to wait still another crisis reach the point when i start smashing my keyboard? by the way, is not far away but uninstall is also finding his way to grow up faster.
Please, some help. Thank you.

Shadowking199

Nov 28, 2021
This is my first time posting, so I apologize if anything goes wrong but here is my completed save of the game so I hope you guys enjoy it.

Reactions: bluejun

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I got all 4 parts now, just need tape from the save mart, problem is this, last part was on a roof, went round the back of the house, got onto the roof, got the part, now I cannot get back down again, any help would be great, Ty.
View attachment 2488401
Stuck in the same place at this point with no answer from anyone I'm assuming it's a bloody glitch and will need to reload save from before getting on the roof That's 2 issues I have with Part 2.

You have to solve the treasure puzzle and then go out on the roof to be able to get down.....

Last edited:
Reactions: brittC25

dorr

Mar 18, 2018
Hail the classics! hahaha Like i said it already, these games have come in times when having animated scenes was very rare, yet they did a good job.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes