lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So I'm already on Part two.. and I wanted to spare myself this time with all the grind of the game..

In the OP there's the EXTRAS>>> Save file...
It only takes me to Page 16 of this thread where no save file attached can be found, nor does anyone on that page have attached it..

so anyone kind enough to share their save file for this game?
would really appreciate it =)
thanks in advance

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just got the game working on android with Joiplay
Note: if you have an old phone it might not run correctly if it doesn't work on your phone then I'm sorry but I can't fix that

What you need to do is download the game above then transfer it to your android phone then click the spoiler tag below for instructions on how to install the game to joiplay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Amar22

Tom cruze

May 2, 2019
Guy's someone please tell me how to jump off the house where the girl locked herself in the game in quest to find the permission letter.

Amar22

Aug 27, 2022
How can i pick this piece....i collect all her treasure photo and password -6957 after cum my game blank why anyone know about ....that

Reactions: Igor9504

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Please put it in a spoiler box next time, I like to find these things myself.

Only had one problem with this one, I couldn't find the photo's your talking about.
She immidiatly asked for the code, and I searched al around town and in houses but never saw a picture, can anyone help with that?
your pictures are in places under a rock, and when you enter the menu under the picture there is a number on the four pictures you have 6957, I still have a black screen when I have sex and when I cum on her face

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I got stuck in the girls' room and now I can't get out and can't do anything, I have collected all 4 pieces and now I need tape to bind them. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes