FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
You know; this should come with a warning: MAY COME WITH PENIS. lol.. Jokes aside - I came in to play a VN, yet I'm thrusted into a 8-bit non-pretendo game - I'm just not in the mood for this shite.

Reactions: jed999

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
You know; this should come with a warning: MAY COME WITH PENIS. lol.. Jokes aside - I came in to play a VN, yet I'm thrusted into a 8-bit non-pretendo game - I'm just not in the mood for this shite.
The game doesn't have a "VN" tag, you know... Most RPGM games aren't VN at all: some are even quite complex RPG with a big world and sometimes even complex stories.
On the other side, you really have VN with not even ONE choice (not even your own name for some of them!).

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The game doesn't have a "VN" tag, you know... Most RPGM games aren't VN at all: some are even quite complex RPG with a big world and sometimes even complex stories.
On the other side, you really have VN with not even ONE choice (not even your own name for some of them!).
A lot of games in this site don't have all the required tags... and even stating about it doesn't make them add it.
Looking at the screenshots (for this game) is typical of VN's - and there's no screenshot of the RPG crap.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
A lot of games in this site don't have all the required tags... and even stating about it doesn't make them add it.
Looking at the screenshots (for this game) is typical of VN's - and there's no screenshot of the RPG crap.
Yes, but assuming that a tag is MISSING (or incorrect) is a bad move. If a game doesn't have the tags you want, ask before downloading it OR skip it, it would be easier for you. If you see a game with a NTR tag while you hate this stuff, do you try it until you trigger the NTR part? No, you see "NTR", you skip, until maybe you see a HUGE "avoidable NTR" on the OP...
Here, the most significant tag is really the engine: RPGM is clearly NOT intended to make a VN. At all. Always assume there's a RPG part - on the opposite side, don't assume you'll have a free roaming part in Ren'Py games, it's not so frequent.

I think that there is enough "real" VN games here to entertain you for a while without luring yourself with possibly wrong tags...

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Bloo any chance you still have a link to full save? reason i ask is because the link in the OP post leads to a deleted post i think?

thanks in advance my fellow degen!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Quest: Escape the collapsing cave, I keep getting wiped out by the scan bar at the end. What am I supposed to do to avoid that? NVM I "fingered" it out, you run up at the last then down before the bar takes you out the rest is running down and away from the bar till you exit arriving at your house. What a stress.

Last edited:

game lover

Jan 12, 2021
I'm stuck in part two the past. I have the pictures and screwed the girl, have two pieces of the ticket, the screwdriver and the sunglasses. I can see the ticket on the roof of the abandoned house and can see the hoodie on the roof but no way to get up thee. Any help?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Can anyone help me with this quest? Is there a special sequence of colours? View attachment 436384
Not sure what the author was trying to accomplish her by making these puzzles increasingly frustrating with nothing to show for it. Loved part one but part two is just endless puzzles with no logical thought put into them.

No point in playing if it is not enjoyable

Edited to actually answer question; Push the green flames to the green portals on top first, then the yellow in the middle and then the blue on bottom to open the portal.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes