• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SpankySid

Apr 21, 2018
im stuck here need help !!!
What mute girl?
In mrpoops post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-artifact-part-two-iccreations.2076/post-2661750, the image attachment shows the location. While on the roof, if you go in the window, there is a mute girl in the room that won't talk to you and her bedroom door is locked. Can't get out of her room and can't get down from the roof even though I have the ladder. :cry:
Thanks for the follow up J0K3RXXX, much appreciated.

Nishtai

Oct 1, 2019
Is this a known bug with the 1.0b release? I'm stuck in the same spot too, unable to exit the mute girl's room due to a locked door and no way to get down after going out the window onto the roof. I have the ladder, but it can't be selected anywhere.
Does the game get any better from this point? I ask because the game series has moments of brilliance, but is infected with inane unnecessary puzzles that detract from the game enjoyment.
You have to finish the treasure hunt first, so you can go to her door and she opens it

Reactions: SpankySid

Nobster01

Oct 27, 2019
can somebody help by telling me where all the harpy leaflets are as i have scoured all around and am unable to find the last one, is it hidden somewhere in a room or house?????

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
How to go three girls in the beginning?...deleted .....

Last edited:

Ramival

Sep 5, 2017
hi guys. anyone can give me a heads up on the pattern to take in the Red, Blue< Green, Yellow, Purple puzzle as is seen to be getting nowhere! cheers for the help!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Are there any differences between the girls to choose from on the school trip? The one on the left is marked in green, the one in the center is red and the one on the right is yellow ... Is that any indication or just an illustration?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone have the step by step of the cave minigame with the colored pillars / boxes? The other minigames were relatively easy, but I'm stuck with this one. I couldn't understand how to use the pattern on each other, if anyone knows, I appreciate the help.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I'm stuck in the jail cell after being captured from completing the "Harpy" photo shoot.
The lady gave me the bobby pin, the instructions say to hit enter when the pin is over the lock, but hitting enter just makes it jump back to the beginning again no matter when I hit enter.

There is no hint, no timing notification, nothing. WTF am I supposed to do here exactly?!

== EDIT ==
IDK what the issue was, but after loading the game this morning and trying again, it mysteriously worked just fine. Guess maybe it was lag of some kind or something. Either way, crisis seemingly averted.

Last edited:

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I can't seem to get past the demon. I haven't had too much trouble with the puzzles so far but this one has me frustrated.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes