allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, where do I find the sunglasses? I think the location has been changed in V1.0 because I can't find it in the house with the flamingos.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
If anyone has problems with gdrive(to much access to the file) just creat a gdrive acc und copy the file to your gdrive and download it from there....

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi Guys, this is a great game...How do i run this game in fullscreen mode
Is there any way to control speed of animations????
Thank you

Patan

May 28, 2017
Hi Guys, this is a great game...How do i run this game in fullscreen mode
Is there any way to control speed of animations????
Thank you
for fullscreen open the game and press "F1" key on your keyboard you will see the option start in fullscreen mode. Select that.

Reactions: RobJoy

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
the second to last piece of the Permission slip will fly towards the her bed room you need to get a hoodie and a sunglasses and a screw driver screw driver will be found in auto shop the hoodie is on counter at the clothing store and sunglasses is in the red house at the bottom once you have all of them yyou will put them on to get pass the farther bang her out she puts it on to get pass her farther and tat the end of this build till next time
I can't find sunglasses. I were everywhere.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Like the game but it's not as good as part 1 and it's gone on too long now, plus the updates feel shorter. Incest adventure was his best game IMO, now I wouldn't have minded that being 3 parts.

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Is there some one, ho knows to get the third verse of Blowjob Betty? Im done with Part 2, but i can´t complett this Quest.
Ah found it! On the Roof from the shop!

Last edited:

K v

Apr 23, 2017
Is there some one, ho knows to get the third verse of Blowjob Betty? Im done with Part 2, but i can´t complett this Quest.
Ah found it! On the Roof from the shop!
Use the ladder on the shop, it's on the roof. You'll see it, it's in red.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes