Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I can't figure out what to do next. I just finished the scene where the mother made me breakfast and was under the table when the sister walked in and called her a cougar wannabe. I don't recall if I still had something else I had to accomplish or if I have to go out and find another quest. I ran all over town looking for something to do but so far no luck. Anyone know what I need to do next?

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I can't figure out what to do next. I just finished the scene where the mother made me breakfast and was under the table when the sister walked in and called her a cougar wannabe. I don't recall if I still had something else I had to accomplish or if I have to go out and find another quest. I ran all over town looking for something to do but so far no luck. Anyone know what I need to do next?
There is a picture on the dining table. Just clock on it.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the part where you get the permission slip on top of the 3rd house from your moms house? The brown double storey house. I got up with the ladder and now I cant get back down. :(

azerukaze

Mar 8, 2017
I just went to the his patreon site and it says that v1.0 is released. Does that mean part 2 is completed? If it is, quite a big jump from 0.4 to 1.0. Not that I'm complaining :biggrin:

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I just went to the his patreon site and it says that v1.0 is released. Does that mean part 2 is completed? If it is, quite a big jump from 0.4 to 1.0. Not that I'm complaining :biggrin:
Only 2 new scenes + He started making part 3 which is the point, I stop playing it.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
From the sounds of it, it seems as if he's getting a bit tired of The Artifact. Said part 3 will be shorter than the first two. Seems like he wants to get it finished then start working on Incest in Paradise.

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, he said that he wanted to start working on Incest in Paradise in mid 2017. Sorry for my bad english im from germany^^

Reactions: Krull
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes