Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Done everything but I can’t beat the rats is it just perseverance can’t kill the teddy bear quick enough am I missing something

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

stunna

Mar 15, 2017
Done everything but I can’t beat the rats is it just perseverance can’t kill the teddy bear quick enough am I missing something
Just hit it a few times and when the rat is about to get to you run away from it and hit the teddy bear again. Repeat a few times and you're done

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Just hit it a few times and when the rat is about to get to you run away from it and hit the teddy bear again. Repeat a few times and you're done
Thanks for the reply seems obvious now must be having a slow day all finished waiting for next update

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
On the top left cornenr on the map I have yellow "!", but can't use it...?
If you mean the one that's in the clearing within the trees west of house you first appear outside of when you travel into the past, then you need to head slightly west along the road and then north into the small gap between two trees near the road. You should be able to make your way to the clearing after that.

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
If you mean the one that's in the clearing within the trees west of house you first appear outside of when you travel into the past, then you need to head slightly west along the road and then north into the small gap between two trees near the road. You should be able to make your way to the clearing after that.
Yeah, I can get it, but can't use it... Space, Enter, doesn't working...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you know whats strange the iccreation games finally work for me i found out that i had to change it the screen resolution ... and i did get a bigger monitor last month but its annoying playing on a tiny box wish i could full screen it 8**(

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi, Please, Where to find the key to the room whose window overlooks the awning where's the piece of permission (at the
last northwest house, with the brown roof )? Thanks!

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Really nice update... and we fuck also the aunt of the other MC (from Incest Adventure), we already fuck his mom in 0.3, this guy is fucking everyone, I wish there are a grandma scene in the present too, she don't look so bad.
Nice update, meh, last one we did two third of the "go pick up the pieces around town " quest, and this update you have to to it again, you finish it, and that's it, end of this update. Wot, iccreations is kind of a joke sometimes.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nice update, meh, last one we did two third of the "go pick up the pieces around town " quest, and this update you have to to it again, you finish it, and that's it, end of this update. Wot, iccreations is kind of a joke sometimes.
was that the girl with the thigh high boots?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes