R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Anyone got link to part 1? The link at the other thread is dead unfortunately.

Reactions: Synergy_

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Please help me. My rpgs games are constantly randomly freezing up to the point i can barely play them especially the mini games. When i'm running, the game sound and game controls randomly freeze yet i keep moving and when it unfreezes i'm 100'+ from the path i was trying to go down i then have to run back and forth just to go down a simple path. I'm trying to play The Artifact 2 after being teleport-ed back in time to moms younger years and that map is real bad on random freezing. It took me almost 5 minutes just trying to get the treasure map letter in the forest by there house.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.3GHz
Vid card: Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
RAM: 32GB
System Type: 64-bit
Windows: 10 Home
Monitor: 60" 3DTV

Patan

May 28, 2017
How i found/get the ladder to get the hoodie??
Anyone can help me?
Go to save market and listen the 2 guys were talking, you have to be sneaky and don't get caught. One of them will drop a car key pick that up and go to car mechanic shop. Look the top right car trunk (dont remember exactly which car was). You will get the ladder.

Juan SIlva

Jun 30, 2017
Go to save market and listen the 2 guys were talking, you have to be sneaky and don't get caught. One of them will drop a car key pick that up and go to car mechanic shop. Look the top right car trunk (dont remember exactly which car was). You will get the ladder.
Thankss man =)

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
Please help me. My rpgs games are constantly randomly freezing up to the point i can barely play them especially the mini games. When i'm running, the game sound and game controls randomly freeze yet i keep moving and when it unfreezes i'm 100'+ from the path i was trying to go down i then have to run back and forth just to go down a simple path. I'm trying to play The Artifact 2 after being teleport-ed back in time to moms younger years and that map is real bad on random freezing. It took me almost 5 minutes just trying to get the treasure map letter in the forest by there house.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.3GHz
Vid card: Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
RAM: 32GB
System Type: 64-bit
Windows: 10 Home
Monitor: 60" 3DTV
Maybe you can try set compatibility to windows 7.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe you can try set compatibility to windows 7.
That was one of the 1st things i tried along with running the game in admin mode but thanks for suggestion :)
I'm reading up on this issue on the trouble shooting forums atm*fingers are crossed*

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes