kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
That was one of the 1st things i tried along with running the game in admin mode but thanks for suggestion :)
I'm reading up on this issue on the trouble shooting forums atm*fingers are crossed*
I found that if i play in full screen mode i no longer get that random freezing woot

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Really nice update... and we fuck also the aunt of the other MC (from Incest Adventure), we already fuck his mom in 0.3, this guy is fucking everyone, I wish there are a grandma scene in the present too, she don't look so bad.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, in 0.4, you can use the ladder to climb on top of the clothing store. There's a flashy thing there, but I can't do anything with it (can't pick it up, etc.). What's it for?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
Jun 5, 2017
i dont know like said before only iccreations games in my folder are like (incest adventures) (the artifact part 1 + 2) dont work its really strange all the other games of that type work like when i opened istor milf control game it works ive never had a problem with the other iccreation games until this update
man, i'll check mine too.
thanks for the infos.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How to enter School Ground???
help me pls
It looks like (unless I missed something) you'll need to wait for the next update for that (i.e. going to school for the field trip isn't added yet), but in the meantime, you should find all four pieces of the permission slip and will then need to buy some tape to put it back together.

So we wait again for the next update...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where i find the third verse for the "Blowjob Betty" quest?
Now i have found it... is in the roof of the save market! Use the ladder...
Where i find the sunglasses?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes