• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Artist [Act One v0.1.1] [Grotslot]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks wonderful. I'll be checking this out. That overview really has my attention and the preview pictures look stunning.

Reactions: Grotslot

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I have to agree with several others here that the filter being used on the renders is making them look horrible. Please just give us the actual 3D render without the "paint" filter or whatever it is applied to them. The models etc look otherwise great... it looks like great potential is being ruined by that filter.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I suspect MC has some serious mental problems.
And it seems that it is the players who decide whether he will be a complete psycho by the end of the story.
Yeah, I'm with you there. This was...weird.

Also, Dev, your settings menu is fucking borked man, you need to fix that. There's also a weird hangup when he eats the burger at the family BBQ.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
The Artist [v0.1 Act One] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but IMHO that filter makes no sense. The renders seem to be great without it, nice facial expressions too, etc.
But that filter makes it unplayable for me. I don't understand this choice.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes