VN Ren'Py The Artist [Act One v0.1.1] [Grotslot]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Grotslot

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hey everyone!

Following on from the feedback with users reporting bugs and other oddities, v0.1.1 is now live which aims to address these issues.

After testing, the Mac version is now available for download and includes the bug fixes we found in v0.1

If anyone encounters anything else that doesn't look or perform right, then either let us know here on this thread or over on our (there's a channel for bugs and stuff)

Any walkthrough mods or anything else released that is unofficial will not work until the user has updated it to reflect the new version.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Are you thinking of a different film? Because Paul Verhoeven being trans is news to me.
Oh, you're right. I must've gotten my cyberpunk media confused (maybe I was thinking about The Matrix? But I don't remember any gender issues getting discussed in that film).

jufot

May 15, 2021
maybe I was thinking about The Matrix? But I don't remember any gender issues getting discussed in that film
The Matrix makes sense. It was implied (rather than stated) that Switch was trans. Originally, the Wachowskis wanted Switch to be a man in the real world and a woman in the Matrix, but the studio vetoed it and only the name remained.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ooff, good spot! Will add it to the next round of fixes :) Dann proofreading - always miss something!
for this to "fix"
i noticed that the conversation options with Lily are "the vampire " or "the scammer"
that means (imo) you have to add at the second option ("..same boat.." )at the convo with samantha a hint/line that mention that funeral atleast
all other fixes will lead to confusion i think

(would have written a pm -but its blocked :p )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit : i miss the option to delete a savegame

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grotslot

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The dev has been very honest and straightforward, so we should be thankful.
I don't like the art at all, so I won't be following or playing this game, but I appreaciate the honesty and wish all the luck in the world to the project. You should do the same and look for other games.
Agreed. No need to pander here, this already seems like it could be one hell of a story so no need to ruin it by overused kinks and tropes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArtist-Act1-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well written. Believable characters. I like the art style.

Sadly, the topic isn't that interesting to me. I'm not into painters, their muses, and the main LI's personality rubs me the wrong way. Also not into
. It's like, you've a top grade gingerbread cookie here, but I'm into peanut butter cookies. No harm, no foul.

I'm sure this will please a lot of folks, this is a quality effort.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made an Android port with gallery unlocker and the WT Mod from JokerLeader (patched it to v0.1.1).

Android port from the game compressed v0.1.1 with
integrated Mod + WT Mod from JokerLeader (~193MB)
-

Last edited:

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
MEGA and GDrive versions of the game were quarantined by Avast for having a virus. Yesterday, I was able to play the game fine, but now this happened.

Grotslot

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
MEGA and GDrive versions of the game were quarantined by Avast for having a virus. Yesterday, I was able to play the game fine, but now this happened.
I'm no expert on the matter and someone may come along and correct me but from past experiences the 32bit version can flag up false positives on certain anti-virus software.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm no expert on the matter and someone may come along and correct me but from past experiences the 32bit version can flag up false positives on certain anti-virus software.
i confirm that my avast deleted the .exe (not the 32bit one)while starting the game after the 0.1.1 update yesterday
it was fine before

Grotslot

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
i confirm that my avast deleted the .exe (not the 32bit one)while starting the game after the 0.1.1 update yesterday
it was fine before
How odd! I've run the builds through Windows Defender and it's not bringing anything malicious up... false positive?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes