• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Do choices matter? I see no multiple ending tag so I guess choices are there for the lulz.

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
if you cant draw a dick than avoid showing it fully or make it half transparent or blocked partially by something. it looks like a pervetted candy or fallos or weird mixture of both. looks nice overall but havent seen a chinese game without donations and paywall inside. the creators made it look like a Japanese one. Now the question is quality of gameplay. Also, hope translators from chinese can look at the game and check if the chinese text is as "good" as the english one and hopefully edit it. text from screenshots while understandable is still weird to me.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to cheat this shit with cheat engine? I've tried everything I know but can't edit money

Reactions: Furnox

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Game looks interesting and all, but some of these MS Paint dicks really make me miss mosaic censorship :')
It's that way with a lot of anime too. The censorship is actually a blessing because I can mentally decensor it - if there is an eventual uncensored version you realize the animators had no idea what the hell they were drawing. Or they figured there was no point spending time drawing it properly when it'll just be censored anyhow. Either way, my mental version was way better than the real thing.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It's that way with a lot of anime too. The censorship is actually a blessing because I can mentally decensor it - if there is an eventual uncensored version you realize the animators had no idea what the hell they were drawing. Or they figured there was no point spending time drawing it properly when it'll just be censored anyhow. Either way, my mental version was way better than the real thing.
Most CGs artist already forgot how to draw dick and pussy. censored are in their blood now. some still draw everything like Euphoria's artist. most just don't bother because it will get mosaic on top later.

Wish to see this censored law gone in my life time. the guy who pass the law already dead I think.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
MC "My life is awful because of my own decisions, now I'm going to whine until something goes right."

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
I give the girls a pass, but does the gameplay have anything going for it or is it only tedious, generic click-until-enemy-dies RPG gameplay?

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
This game need a big [VN] slapped on it's filters. Oh gosh the amount of Dialogue it has before any "gameplay" , you can play for 1 hour before you even reach the first dungeon, which is a bland un-creative single texture dungeon.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
This game need a big [VN] slapped on it's filters. Oh gosh the amount of Dialogue it has before any "gameplay" , you can play for 1 hour before you even reach the first dungeon, which is a bland un-creative single texture dungeon.
I could roll on with the mediocre VN and simple dungeons if the combat was decent but even that sucks, this is the prime example of overreaching done bad, since the dev tried to have a VN with dungeon crawling he screwed both as most overreaching devs do.

Reactions: TastyDongo

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Requested by, pokiller

Have fun
Please report any missed tags.
'3D dungeon exploration'
"2D game" tag
Da heck?
Either fix the description or the tag, please, as "2Dcg is correct".

Also, if "the ultimate choice" is to eat an eyeball, I'm out,
as it's painfully obvious you get no choice on the girl/s.
I'm guessing, you either choose one of the two sisters, or get the 2f1 treatment :/
If you have more than 1 girl at a time, doesn't it need a "harem" tag still?
A harem of 2?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Unicorn eyeball. I've never heard of such a dish. What effect does it give? Detection of virgins?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes