Linandino

Oct 9, 2019
Why anonfiles and workupload have different size of this game?
Are they same files or different files
Please someone check and tell

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Calm down my guy
No he is right to be calling that out, its very clearly a bug, effects that are meant to end clearly aren't, like the screen shaking that just keeps on going for long after the scenes. This clearly needs a patch to fix those problems. Those are both very major bugs for a VN like this.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
No he is right to be calling that out, its very clearly a bug, effects that are meant to end clearly aren't, like the screen shaking that just keeps on going for long after the scenes. This clearly needs a patch to fix those problems. Those are both very major bugs for a VN like this.
I second this. Need a patch. Where is the hero that we need not that we deserve?

Edit: Funniest thing is that the screen keep shake even on save menu and option menu

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah, and it's not on a timer either. It'll last until literally the next time the screen is supposed to shake on something, and then it stops instead.

Also, is it just me or is there no point to gear that doesn't have the Heal +x% addon? That percentage goes off of Max HP every turn and i can just normal attack my way through dungeons, barely even used a healing spell or item ever since i got my party decked out in it.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
In the first dungeon i've meet a rabbit but he run away (maybe because i hit him) After complete the first dungeon i choose to re-do it trying to look for him again but without any luck, anyone can tell me what is that creature and what i'm supposed to do? There will be similiar creature in the course of the game?

Also why everytime i use penisunte i get poisoned? thought was only inside dungeon but also in the forest

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
In the first dungeon i've meet a rabbit but he run away (maybe because i hit him) After complete the first dungeon i choose to re-do it trying to look for him again but without any luck, anyone can tell me what is that creature and what i'm supposed to do? There will be similiar creature in the course of the game?

Also why everytime i use penisunte i get poisoned? thought was only inside dungeon but also in the forest
The rabbit is basically a rare DPS encounter. It is relatively fast, has a large HP pool and will always run away at the start of the third round, but the only thing you get for defeating it is a massive amount of XPs at the end of the fight. It's worth something like 10 normal encounters, but i haven't seen it drop any special items the times i've defeated it.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The rabbit is basically a rare DPS encounter. It is relatively fast, has a large HP pool and will always run away at the start of the third round, but the only thing you get for defeating it is a massive amount of XPs at the end of the fight. It's worth something like 10 normal encounters, but i haven't seen it drop any special items the times i've defeated it.
E.g. the usual tropes. In the same line as a Lucky Can Can or Metal Slime or ...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
characters talking are grayed out/ faded all the time. why?
WTF is wrong with this game? You and the girls are always in the fucking dark.. bright light for a second and dark again.. can't see barely shit.. who the hell wants to play a game where it is so fucking dark that you can barely see the damn girls?
Looked for a fix - and even messaged the publisher - about the issues- but they said the game was fine?

Seem like scammers (mind you so are the rest of us HERE) ;) lol

Glad I never bought this game!!!

Reactions: raaewe

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Question for you guys who play this. do you ignore dark sprite bug ? or do you didn't have this bug at all ?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Question for you guys who play this. do you ignore dark sprite bug ? or do you didn't have this bug at all ?
Had a different message telling you the answer, but realized your lazy and edited it out. To post a question when the second to last post is literally spelling it out, learn how to help yourself before asking others to wipe your lazy ass.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Had a different message telling you the answer, but realized your lazy and edited it out. To post a question when the second to last post is literally spelling it out, learn how to help yourself before asking others to wipe your lazy ass.
Dude. someone played this game and don't mention about bug at all. so I asked they ignore the bug or just don't have it in their game. that is it. I google and found no one mention their game was bug free so I asked.

How about don't be an asshole. wtf.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Dude. someone played this game and don't mention about bug at all. so I asked they ignore the bug or just don't have it in their game. that is it. I google and found no one mention their game was bug free so I asked.

How about don't be an asshole. wtf.
Half the posts here are talking about it. Quite the victim bs, you clearly didn't look very hard, or at all.

Furnox

Dec 29, 2018
CG kilidini atlamak için bir dosya değiştirildi. Sahneler daha zor ve fazla zamanım yok. Scenes'deki tüm görüntüler zaten sessiz olarak CG'de sunulur, böylece fazla bir şey kaybetmezsiniz.

data>others>cg_mode.ks dosyasını ekli .ks dosyasıyla değiştirin.
[/ALINTI]
not working

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
Looked for a fix - and even messaged the publisher - about the issues- but they said the game was fine?

Seem like scammers (mind you so are the rest of us HERE) ;) lol

Glad I never bought this game!!!
That's a bloody shame. I was actually considering buying this game. I really, really like the one girls design.

I was hoping the dark sprite bug was just a temporary thing in the opening of the game, but it's for the entire thing?

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
I see ntr tag how much of ntr is in this game? Do your girls get corrupted or its just raped after you lose battle

Razing

May 17, 2018
The game is not running??? It is showing just empty blank screen when opening .exe....Any help?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes