ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
On the fence for this one. Maybe after more info will flow in...
Eng + Uncen + Not a VN (actual gameplay) = Download Most of the time for me.
But something feels a bit off about this one for some reason.
I'll see if I'm just paranoid later I guess.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
gives off a vibe of bunny black clone. Did any actual effort went into the game, because even the Overview on official website seems like it was copy-pasted from another game.
Please don't remind me of bb. you're just reminding me of my false hope of waiting for 3 to be translated :(

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to edit money? Don't know where save files are and cheat engine value to search

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
Modified a file to bypass CG lock. Scenes are more tricky and I don't have much more time. All images in Scenes are presented in CG already without sound, so you don't lose much.

Replace data>others>cg_mode.ks with the attached .ks file.
it's only me or doesn't work?
1655835675001.png

Reactions: Furnox

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.jpg
If there's anyone that masturbates frequently to the sound of his own voice it's this guy. He probably goes on a big monologue every time he takes a dump.

Reactions: Battler-kun

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Modified a file to bypass CG lock. Scenes are more tricky and I don't have much more time. All images in Scenes are presented in CG already without sound, so you don't lose much.

Replace data>others>cg_mode.ks with the attached .ks file.
Would you mind also modding the scene_mode.ks? Scene mode are still locked

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Im here waiting for unlock scene gallery file
Going through the code right now. Looks pretty easy to do comparing it to what he did with the CG file so give me a bit.
Yeah can't seem to figure it out sadly.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF is wrong with this game? You and the girls are always in the fucking dark.. bright light for a second and dark again.. can't see barely shit.. who the hell wants to play a game where it is so fucking dark that you can barely see the damn girls?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
WTF is wrong with this game? You and the girls are always in the fucking dark.. bright light for a second and dark again.. can't see barely shit.. who the hell wants to play a game where it is so fucking dark that you can barely see the damn girls?
Calm down my guy

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes