Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another sandbox sorry not for me. The English is not real English and is very annoying. There is no flow and sounds very Spanishy. The renders are very good but why a sandbox? Good luck it has lost my interest.

Aug 3, 2017
The English language setting doesn't actually translate all the spanish into English? Why is that? Missed a couple lines in the files?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I really played this, so my comments are not from a guy that looked at the description or other comments and decided to add his own blurb. Yes there is a lot of Spanish mixed in with the English but to me it adds to the game rather than detracts. Yes it is sandbox but so far, But as a Demo you get a hell of a lot of play time. There is not sex with the main Milf and her family. But the MC does fuck one of his GF. So you will have sex early in the game but the main women need to gain trust and lust for MC.

The Images are high quality, for a demo with 400 images that is a rarity. All the ladies with the exception of one grany with nice tits are very sexy and the two males so far are definitely cucks. The Main male antagonist is called a cuck by his own daughters.

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
The description sounds like it would be a perfect setup for a female domination focused game ("guy who finds a new job as a personal assistant for a wealthy family"). Is it really male domination like the tag says?

Reactions: bulifun

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The description sounds like it would be a perfect setup for a female domination focused game ("guy who finds a new job as a personal assistant for a wealthy family"). Is it really male domination like the tag says?
Like Denos City this guy is pretty Buff... sort of a middle aged Peirce Brosnan. Not really the type to be dominated.

Reactions: luisar018

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So far the intro leans heavily towards the MC fucking all he surveys. If you're after femdom, something like Estate: Dominate uses a somewhat similar set-up but takes it in the completely opposite direction.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The game needs a more thorough translation since there are large blocks of dialogue that are still in Spanish. The English, what there is of it, needs to be proofread and tightened up.

The renders look great, I am thoroughly impressed. All of the women look great.

Really? The MC literally thinks "George has all the appearance of being a cuckold. I don't know why, but it's like it's written on his forehead"? There must be a better way to express that.

Is Elaine supposed to be the same age as Clarice and Pamela? She looks so much older.

The "blackmail" or "be an accomplice" choice should have a third option of doing neither. On the MC's FIRST DAY he is either trying to blackmail a high school student/daughter of his boss OR willingly being an accomplice to her behavior.

Perhaps a slower burn where the MC doesn't immediately perv on the entire family/try to perv on them would be better.

And just say no to freeroam!

Best of luck to the dev with this game.
It was obvious that George did not wear the pants in his family from MC's conversation with his wife.

If you take a group of middle age women you will find some look older and some look younger than 40.
though Elaine is amiga de enfancia "childhood friend" she could five to ten years older.

The Hispanic text in the game may be more of an error than a translation issue. That is to say a bug that prevents the full English dialog to appear on first play. I just replayed the first day up to the meeting of the three amigas and found no Hispanic text just very good English translated text.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It was obvious that George did not wear the pants in his family from MC's conversation with his wife.

If you take a group of middle age women you will find some look older and some look younger than 40.
though Elaine is amiga de enfancia "childhood friend" she could five to ten years older.

The Hispanic text in the game may be more of an error than a translation issue. That is to say a bug that prevents the full English dialog to appear on first play. I just replayed the first day up to the meeting of the three amigas and found no Hispanic text just very good English translated text.
Of course, the spanish sentences is a strange behavior of the game, they are variables with spanish/english versions. i will check why this is happening

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
well guys, I apologize for the english tranlations issues. But you have to understand that I have the double work of most devs. I have to write the game in spanish and then translate it to english with the less mistakes that I could. And sometimes, something fails
I will try to solve that problem in the next update

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
well guys, I apologize for the english tranlations issues. But you have to understand that I have the double work of most devs. I have to write the game in spanish and then translate it to english with the less mistakes that I could. And sometimes, something fails
Don't worry too much about it: The game still plays and editing the tl file should be a simple fix.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Sir
You have 5 Free and Fast download links

MEGA

The error is not in the dialogue pages I read all three English RPY and there some times when the game pulls files from the names pry it pulls up the old text. as in

# names.rpy:12
old "la hija de mi prometido"
new "my fiance's daughter"

so on my first run though all the old names popped up. My second time playing from the start page The new name showed up. Prometido through me a bit because I would have used the more common La hija de mi sposa.

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
So far the intro leans heavily towards the MC fucking all he surveys. If you're after femdom, something like Estate: Dominate uses a somewhat similar set-up but takes it in the completely opposite direction.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll skip this one then. Estate: Dominate happens to be my favorite game here currently :)

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes