Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
just here. 18 months of no updates or 3 months radiosilence = abandoned at f95.
Well, by any sensible definition that's abandoned. I think a lot of times it's too slow to give the tag - like when there's no update but the dev posts just pictures or other bullshit on Patreon or elsewhere. IIRC that's why the no updates in 18 months no matter what was added, because of douchewads like Icstor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, by any sensible definition that's abandoned. I think a lot of times it's too slow to give the tag - like when there's no update but the dev posts just pictures or other bullshit on Patreon or elsewhere. IIRC that's why the no updates in 18 months no matter what was added, because of douchewads like Icstor.
well scamstor updates game milfy shitty or moved to new game to milk (was supposed to last year) so he can keep his honey jar.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
+1

not abandoned . The game was very good, she liked it a lot. I followed him on Patreon before meeting 95zone. but having to make 2 versions screwed everything up
Lovely that it's not abandoned, but 2 versions? What? Will this be harder and confusing to play? Dangg.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Lovely that it's not abandoned, but 2 versions? What? Will this be harder and confusing to play? Dangg.
Yeah 2.7 was released to 25$ Patreons yesterday, guess probable be month or more before public release. It shouldn't be to confusing one is Steam version which I think only some of the models had been changed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
had 2 versions most likely, 1 with high school girls (looked like that and text said it) and 1 with college girls (girls are older and text says college) and 3rd girl also got changed.

Yeah 2.7 was released to 25$ Patreons yesterday, guess probable be month or more before public release. It shouldn't be to confusing one is Steam version which I think only some of the models had been changed
models and story enuf that basically 2 different games.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The Assistant chapter 2.7

Changelog:
360 new images
43 new videos
3 scenes:
- Sasha
- Iris and Beatriz (X2, Good/Bad).

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Something must have gone wrong with the scripts. Around the scene where MC talks to some prostitude in the alley the language suddenly changes to Spanish and can't be changed back to English.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is the version availaible here from now on the normal one or the steam one? Also do you plan to maintain both of them or discard the original one? Cheers!

Reactions: Hound_013
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes