cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fuck new models are garbage, they lost all personality and now look like fucking generic AI gen trash, beside not even fitting original characters unless they will be completely rewritten
some fucking devs are just too greedy for their own good, trying to sit on all the chairs will leave you with none
maybe that's why dev gave up for now.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
wait.... Those 2 chicks are supposed to be Sarah and Lisa? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, no no no no no.... Pls tell me that isn´t the case.... Sure, they look fine for LI´s in a different game, but if they are going to look like that going forward..... it´s a clear NO for me. Even though i doubt it, i hope we´re getting 2 versions of the game because THIS is just ridiculous

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
wait.... Those 2 chicks are supposed to be Sarah and Lisa? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, no no no no no.... Pls tell me that isn´t the case.... Sure, they look fine for LI´s in a different game, but if they are going to look like that going forward..... it´s a clear NO for me. Even though i doubt it, i hope we´re getting 2 versions of the game because THIS is just ridiculous
And you haven't seen Piper yet... Word of advice? Don't go looking for it :LOL:

Yeah it's really bad. I'm glad some folks here like the new models and hope they support the dev so the game keeps going but, as someone who subs on SS for time to time, I can't really play the Steam version. I think all 3 new models look really bad.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And you haven't seen Piper yet... Word of advice? Don't go looking for it :LOL:

Yeah it's really bad. I'm glad some folks here like the new models and hope they support the dev so the game keeps going but, as someone who subs on SS for time to time, I can't really play the Steam version. I think all 3 new models look really bad.
What happened to Piper was truly an atrocity.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
While the new models are arguably gorgeous they're not Sarah and Lisa (haven't seen Piper yet). So I'm really hoping two versions (very hard on the Dev though i know) will be done otherwise sadly it'll be done for me. I fell in love with all the characters as they were not a Steam version. Sooo...

1705182677288.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While the new models are arguably gorgeous they're not Sarah and Lisa (haven't seen Piper yet). So I'm really hoping two versions (very hard on the Dev though i know) will be done otherwise sadly it'll be done for me. I fell in love with all the characters as they were not a Steam version. Sooo...
well 2 sets of renders and partial text is a lot extra work so quite likely will be only 1 version aka steam-graphics.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
The game is not abandoned, but adapting all the renders and animations of Sarah, Lisa and Piper is hard work. I hope to have an update for January.
Hello, are you still planning a update this month? And if so, will it be the Patreon version?

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Ummm... A little too old even for being in the "slow class"??
God, I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt with the changes, but holy shit they look 25. Them being 18 was plausible, but the idea that those two models are seniors is weird. Maybe he'll rewrite it so they're older? But even then, how is she meant to be related to the rest of the family?

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Still kinda curious to see how the story runs with the new looks
I really like the game just as the last one and I hope to see the story through to it's completion

Reactions: Envoye

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Wondered what happened to this. Last update I had was March. The new version looks terrible. Will be deleting if there isn't the old look available.

• Sad
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wondered what happened to this. Last update I had was March. The new version looks terrible. Will be deleting if there isn't the old look available.
do you mean version here or screenshots from steam version?

if this continues then with steam version.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes