cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will he really do that? He doesn't really realize why his game is popular :FacePalm:
It will be great to see the slow death ll have after the new update
can you understand how time consuming it is to make same scenes twice with different images?

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Holy fuck, if the dev ruined the characters this way no thanks.
Dev Reworkitis is a horrible affliction
Yeah now that I am thinking more about this situation, even if there are 2 versions of the game, with 2 different renders going forward, the dialogues will be the same right? Highly doubt that the dev will be putting on even more work by writing different scripts. It's understandable that the dev wants to earn more money by putting the game on Steam (can't fault him for that). But the dialogues won't be as "dirty" as it used to be with the 3 characters. And honestly that sucks. I wouldn't have had any problem if the game started with the new renders from the beginning. But the game the way it is now, is one of my favorite games. I can't help but think how the dev "censoring" the game for Steam will have an adverse affect on the "uncersored" version. It honestly feels like the game has been abandoned (atleast for me).

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah now that I am thinking more about this situation, even if there are 2 versions of the game, with 2 different renders going forward, the dialogues will be the same right?
some dialog change since on steam version they will goto college not to school and maybe a bit other.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
can you understand how time consuming it is to make same scenes twice with different images?
No, it's just censorship, to kneel for steam
Those who leave due to the game radical change, potential new Steam players won't be the equivalent of those who left. His game will be one of many, with nothing to write home about, he's eliminating the only good thing

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Game may as well stay abandoned for how shitty the new models look.
My understanding is that the game cannot be published on Steam with girls who look under-age. So adjustments are necessary to continue the game.
Personally, I think Sarah is prettier like this, and not much older.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
fuck new models are garbage, they lost all personality and now look like fucking generic AI gen trash, beside not even fitting original characters unless they will be completely rewritten
some fucking devs are just too greedy for their own good, trying to sit on all the chairs will leave you with none

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes