n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
That abandoned tag should be discarded!
Agree, but only when we see an actual update.
Until that time. the dev can work on it and make it ready for release.
He can then request the tag to be removed as he has content to show that its not abandoned.

Syild

Jun 5, 2020
Agree, but only when we see an actual update.
Until that time. the dev can work on it and make it ready for release.
He can then request the tag to be removed as he has content to show that its not abandoned.
There's an "On-Hold" tag that I think would be more appropriate than abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's an "On-Hold" tag that I think would be more appropriate than abandoned.
yes but after 3 months of radiosilence that changes to abandoned and then is new update required.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Wait are you changing the renders to this? Is it going to for all updates going forward? Or will there be different versions of the game? View attachment 3186029 View attachment 3186033
Last time I checked the dev was planning on developing both versions at the same time. Honestly I don't think this is sustainable long term but we'll see. Sadly I think the new Steam version models are awful. All 3 of them. So I have negative interest in that one. Besides Piper, Sarah and Lisa the only other models I like are Tris and Iris but I don't think those two alone are worth playing for. Even though I'm liking the story so far.

Last edited:

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Last time I checked the dev was planning on developing both versions at the same time.
Has this been confirmed by the dev himself? I really hope their will be 2 versions of the game with the original renders intact. I really don't like the new renders. I thought he was doing a little touch up when he said he was " adapting all the renders", didn't realize he was doing all new renders before checking the Steam page.

Any idea why he has thought about changing the renders (or making 2 versions) in the first place? Was it to get on Steam?

Reactions: Yves69

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Has this been confirmed by the dev himself? I really hope their will be 2 versions of the game with the original renders intact. I really don't like the new renders. I thought he was doing a little touch up when he said he was " adapting all the renders", didn't realize he was doing all new renders before checking the Steam page.

Any idea why he has thought about changing the renders (or making 2 versions) in the first place? Was it to get on Steam?
Yeah. I'm not sure having two parallel versions will be sustainable in the long term, but that was the plan.

Steam does not allow games with adult men fucking school girls, for obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and RNasc4444

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I prefer the new version, they look quite good. Nothing against the younger ones, just a personal opinion.
And that's totally fair. I've always been a little averse to change so when something I like gets changed and it isn't an immediate and clear improvement, I tend to dislike it quite a bit.

The age isn't the issue. I would prefer if all 3 girls looked older. The dev could have played around with the existent models, removed the uniforms and tweaked it so they would look older. Make them college students instead of what I assume is highschool. But he chose to pretty much heavily alter them to a point they are almost unrecognizable. Except for maybe Lisa who now looks to be in her mid thirties. He beat them with the ugly stick quite a bit too :LOL:

But, like you said, different strokes for different folks. I just hope the original version sticks around for a little longer :)

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes